Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows dedicated server with minimum 8gb ram and 8 IPs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows dedicated server with minimum 8gb ram and 8 IPs

Hello.
I would like to create 4-8 small vps with 1gb-2gb each vps.
I am looking for dedicated server with windows 2008, 8gb ram, 8 cores, 8 IPv4 and 1Gbit port with minimum 5TB bandwidth.
My budget is $40-50.
Thanks for reply guys.

Comments

• If the individual VPSes don't need to be extremely powerful, maybe a Dedibox XC 2015 from online.net ?

Thanked by 1D3vil
  • Crap. Nevermind, the IPs would be an issue

• If USA is an option then I'd suggest Dacentec but you won't get Windows included for that price.

• edited June 2015

@IThinkUFailed said:
    If USA is an option then I'd suggest Dacentec but you won't get Windows included for that price.

windows for me is essential

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

do you have your own Windows licenses or do you need 8 included in the price?

• @AnthonySmith said:
    do you have your own Windows licenses or do you need 8 included in the price?

I don't have.
    But I plan to order this server for 6 months, so trial licence will be enough.

• We can do this for you, no problem. Contact support at https://w3hostingservices.com/submitticket.php and a member of our sales team will assist you immediately.

• These do not include a Windows license, but if you have your own license key then you can just set it up using Delimiter's provisioning system:

Dual L5420, 16GB RAM, 1TB disk, /29 IPv4, /64 IPv6, 10TB Gigabit, dedicated ILO/KVM - $39/month (paid quarterly) or $49/month (paid monthly)

http://www.delimiter.com/landingpage/servers2015/?p=L5420161000

• @findoutmyplace said:
    windows for me is essential

If the trial is enough for you then Dacentec will work for you. (I believe you can reset the evaluation copy twice meaning 360 days of coverage.)

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@IThinkUFailed said:
    If the trial is enough for you then Dacentec will work for you. (I believe you can reset the evaluation copy twice meaning 360 days of coverage.)

hope this isnt allowed in this forum.... i feel its illegal

• @agentmishra said:

So because you think it's illegal it shouldn't be allowed?

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

We have in Seattle x3440 8gb memory 750gb drive 20tb @1 Gbps IPMI $20 per month or 2TB drive $30

@key900 said:
    We have in Seattle x3440 8gb memory 750gb drive 20tb 1 Gbps IPMI $20 per month or 2TB drive $30

but your whmcs sows different pricing...

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@agentmishra said:

Require promo code.

• IThinkUFailedIThinkUFailed Member
    edited June 2015

@agentmishra said:
    hope this isnt allowed in this forum.... i feel its illegal

My bad the evaluation period is 240 days. - If it were illegal Microsoft would not allow you to re-arm it at all...

Evaluating Windows Server 2008 software does not require product activation. Any edition of Windows Server 2008 may be installed without activation, and it may be evaluated for 60 days. Additionally, the 60-day evaluation period may be reset (re-armed) three times. This action extends the original 60-day evaluation period by up to 180 days for a total possible evaluation time of 240 days.

Note In the Windows Server 2008 Evaluation DVD package, there is a 120-day initial evaluation period. You can extend the evaluation period to 240 days. To extend the initial evaluation and testing period, follow the steps in this Microsoft Knowledge Base article.

It is completely allowed.

Thanked by 1agentmishra

@key900 said:
    Require promo code.

if you would let me have the promo code...

• anybody else has something similiar?

• you can increase your budget?

• I can decrease IPv4 numbers to 5

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2015

@key900 I would take the $30/mo box but its showing 500GB drive.... and different pricing? What's the coupon code?