Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BigBrainGlobal?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BigBrainGlobal?

I saw some good deals with BigBrain for dedicated servers. Does anyone have any experience with them? I want to know before I sign up.

Comments

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited June 2015

It looks they might be reselling Dacentec servers in NC, with optional server management service.
    Do they sell dedi's in any other locations? I am curious about them myself.

• I haven't used them in a while, but did use them a couple years ago. Didn't really use support that much, so I guess that means the servers were up and running like they were supposed to be. The few tickets I did have, if I remember correctly, were answered pretty quickly by knowledgeable staff.

The sales team was very helpful in getting me some nice deals back then though.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @FrankZ said:
    It looks they might be reselling Dacentec servers in NC, with optional server management service.
    Do they sell dedi's in any other locations? I am curious about them myself.

H FrankZ:

We do colocate within the Centrilogic/Dacentec Data Center in North Carolina. We have our own inventory, core network and infrastructure separate from the rest of Dacentec's environment. We also have dedicated servers in Texas, Washington D.C., California and UK.

@DanielB said:
    I haven't used them in a while, but did use them a couple years ago. Didn't really use support that much, so I guess that means the servers were up and running like they were supposed to be. The few tickets I did have, if I remember correctly, were answered pretty quickly by knowledgeable staff.

The sales team was very helpful in getting me some nice deals back then though.

Hi Daniel,

Your name sounds very familiar - I think I recall seeing your name come up in our ticket system. We'd be more than happy to have you back with us. Let me know how we can make that happen.

Thanked by 2FrankZ DanielB
  • DanielBDanielB Member
    edited June 2015

@BBGNBrian said:
    Hi Daniel,
    Your name sounds very familiar - I think I recall seeing your name come up in our ticket system. We'd be more than happy to have you back with us. Let me know how we can make that happen.

Unless you guys are in the mood to hook a forming non profit up with a few free servers I don't think our startup budget would allow you much room to work with us at the moment :).

• @DanielB said:
    Unless you guys are in the mood to hook a forming non profit up with a few free servers I don't think our startup budget would allow you much room to work with us at the moment :).

Hi DanielB: Send me a message. We might be able to work something out. :)

Thanked by 1DanielB