Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloud3K: $3/mo for 512MB, $6/mo for 1GB, Cloud VPS with SSD caching, very limited time special!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloud3K: $3/mo for 512MB, $6/mo for 1GB, Cloud VPS with SSD caching, very limited time special!

vdnetvdnet Member
edited October 2012 in Offers

Due to our recent posting on LEB and talking with various clients who needed less than 1GB, we have decided to offer 512MB servers for as low as $3 per month!

512MB Server
512MB Dedicated RAM
25GB Disk Space

500GB of bandwidth for $10/quarter or $36/year
1500GB of bandwidth for $12/quarter or $44/year
Use this page for the LEB exclusive special: http://cloud3k.com/servers_leb.php

1GB Server
1GB Dedicated RAM
50GB Disk Space
2TB Bandwidth
$5.95/month with SIXYEAR coupon, order from http://www.cloud3k.com and select the location you want.

1GB Server High Traffic
1GB Dedicated RAM
50GB Disk Space
4TB Bandwidth
Chicago High Traffic Only
$6.95/month with SIXYEAR coupon, order from http://www.cloud3k.com and select the Chicago High Traffic.

Locations
Chicago Metro (Indiana)
Chicago High Traffic (Illinois) - up to 10TB of bandwidth
Las Vegas (Nevada)
New York Metro (New Jersey)

Ping and speed tests are available for each location at http://cloud3k.com/locations.php

What are cloud servers?
Cloud servers feel just like a VPS or dedicated, but provide extra features such as high availability and load balancing. Our cloud servers run VPSGrid, a custom platform for Virtuozzo-based systems. From your end, you will not notice a difference except for better uptime and performance. On the backend, however, VPSGrid does the following:
1. Creates a live backup of your server ensuring data will not be lost in the event of hardware failures.
2. Monitors servers for downtime and uses the live backup in case of failure, protecting your server from long periods of downtime.
3. Balances load between physical servers making sure you have the available CPU and RAM your server demands!

Cloud3K is a subsidiary of RockMyWeb, we have been running virtual servers for 6 years. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here, PM me, or use our contact form.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho

Comments

• Given no apparent option for additional IPv4 addresses, I have ask: IPv6 availability?

• Yes, you can buy additional IPs, just open a support ticket.

http://cloud3k.com/ips.php

Our IPv6 guideline is as follows:

Chicago High Traffic: less than 2 weeks
    New York Metro: ~3-4 weeks
    Las Vegas and Chicago Metro: >8 weeks.

If you would like IPv6, I would recommend either New York Metro or Chicago High Traffic as we will be assigning IPv6 for free within a month in those locations.

• What are the port speeds that come with these VPS's?

• Hello,

All servers are gigabit ports.

Thank you.

• I tested a server out for a week at the New York Metro location and it ran great :) network was pretty awesome for me too.

Thanked by 1vdnet
  • XEN or OpenVZ?

• @ZRBLOG: What will you be using the VPS for?

• @vdnet
    I will post this message on my blog:)
    http://www.zrblog.net/8162.html

• vdnetvdnet Member
    edited October 2012

@ZRBLOG Great, thanks for sharing! Let me know if you need anything.

• Hi,
    Which location is best for Asia visitors? Las Vegas? tks!

• @sonic said: Which location is best for Asia visitors? Las Vegas? tks!

Yeah I'd imagine so, you can always ping/trace the IPs though to see what's best for you :)

• Which location is best for Asia visitors? Las Vegas? tks!

Yes, sorry for not getting back to you. Las Vegas would be the best location for Asian traffic as most Asian traffic comes through Los Angeles and it is only about 5ms from Los Angeles.

• @vdnet: i know it's unmanaged vps, but i get into trouble with vps. Tuxlite - popular script not work on your vps (tried with various OS), php-fpm error. Though Tuxlite working fine on all of my vps from all providers. I dont know what make this issue :D Could you please spend 5 minutes and try to install Tuxlite and find out reason. Many thanks!

• Restarting nginx: nginx.
    Segmentation fault
    * Restarting PHP5 FastCGI Process Manager php5-fpm [fail]

• @sonic Open a ticket and we'll be happy to solve it for you.

• @vdnet: ticket submitted and got fast reply, also my issue solved :D
    Could you please let me know about price of BW addon? How about 1TB, 2TB BW addon?

• Yeah, would love to know about bandwidth addon as well

• You can upgrade to the next plan or it is $5.00 per 250GB additional bandwidth. If you need lots of bandwidth, our Chicago DC is the best option which includes up to 10TB in the package.

• Do you know if rDNS will be available for IPv6 when it arrives in NJ?

• @vdnet Hello! I have been a happy customer for over 8 months. Lately there have been some regular downtime (average 98%), but nothing to fuss about, For me at least. But suddently I keep having downtime for hours several times per day and filed a support ticket but just received a message saying the ticketing system was wrong and nothing was noticed. I replied to provide further information but have not received response for 3 days. I know your company is great and will be understanding If I receive a response.

• vdnetvdnet Member

Ricardo,

Thank you, I will be sure to look into your ticket. We are currently dealing with issues from a power failure at our datacenter in Las Vegas but will be sure to look into your ticket once we have everything resolved. 98% does not sound normal so there must be another issue going on.