[SOLVED] Looking for cheap development VPS
EDIT: I have what I need now, thanks all
For development of CVM (the free and open-source VPS panel I'm working on), I'm looking for a cheap KVM VPS to serve as a second testing 'node' (so I can test IPv6-related functionality as well as transfers).
I have the following needs:
- At least 20GB disk
- 768MB RAM minimum (I need to run an entire OpenVZ environment on it plus testing VMs)
- Native IPv6 connectivity (this is important!) with enough IPv6 IPs to test out range allocations
- Preferably unmetered - I probably won't use much (the VM will only be used for CVM development), but when I start on VPS transfers, updating templates, etc., I really don't want to hit a traffic limit, so a monthly allocation isn't practical
- At least 4 IPv4 IPs (one for the node itself, and 3 for testing various IP allocation setups), preferably with the option to have a larger range allocated at a later point in time (for testing range allocations)
- Preferably in Europe due to latency to the master node. (not absolutely required)
- Things like speed or performance aren't terribly important, as long as it's workable (this won't host any production stuff)
- EDIT: Forgot to mention, also need reverse DNS delegation for at least IPv6
I have a very small budget... what is the cheapest option available?