Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostGator Shared Hosting SSL Installation Problem
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostGator Shared Hosting SSL Installation Problem

kamalkamal Member

I migrated my site to HostGator shared hosting .. their price for Comodo Positive SSL is $50 a year when we can get it for around $5 ..

I purchased a Comodo Positive SSL and then there was no installation option and they are charging $10 for it ..

I want to migrate to another good hosting provider competitor of HostGator which offers SSL Installation for free and can be done by our self.

Any suggestion ?

Comments

• SadySady Member

Check this out with webhostingbuzz, they're being very helpful to me regarding loads of things.

• kamalkamal Member

Thank you for your reply .. do they support SSL Installation by client itself ?

• Hey @kamal

Check us out at http://onrahost.com/shared.html

We pretty much offer everything HostGator does, while also giving free daily R1Soft backups and much more that they don't offer. Our Comodo Positive SSL's only cost $6....and we don't believe in nickel and diming, so SSL certificate installation is totally free.

• kamalkamal Member

Thank you I will keep in Mind.

• We can do that for you, aswell as many other free installations.

If interested let me know, I can make you a nice deal.

• no installation option and they are charging $10 for it ..

what a shitty hosting company

• I can recommend @onrahost. Support and service rocks can't go wrong with them.

• SadySady Member

@OnraHost said:
    Hey kamal

Check us out at http://onrahost.com/shared.html

We pretty much offer everything HostGator does, while also giving free daily R1Soft backups and much more that they don't offer. Our Comodo Positive SSL's only cost $6....and we don't believe in nickel and diming, so SSL certificate installation is totally free.

+1 as well, support is being very fast, responsive & helpful. I would recommend in first place but I'm not sure about server's load is usual as I got it last week & faced huge server load 2 times.
    BTW they're using LiteSpeed due to which websites are very fast as well :)

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

We can give you Shared Hosting with Free SSL inside :-D (AlphaSSL)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Your profile pic makes you look like you're 12.

Thanked by 1aggressivenetworks
  • kamalkamal Member

Yes thank you but I am not ..

• I was going to work for Host Gator and to be honest the company has been going down hill, I keep seeing more and more bad reviews about the company it is not even funny.