Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Site For Remote Upload
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best Site For Remote Upload

**what is the best site for remote upload i had tried 1fichier.com but it has wait to 15 min , and i had tried openload too but site is down right now now im looking for another what is the best solution for me please comment ,,, i Can make premium but whos download my file clients want direct no waiting time **

Comments

• wychwych Member

Personally I would host my own on an unmetered vps.

• Its not remote im looking for remote upload

@wych said:
    Personally I would host my own on an unmetered vps.

can u explain

• wychwych Member
    edited May 2015

@1118lakmalkumara said:
    can u explain

From my understanding you want a 3rd party site or service to upload files to which you can then hotlink or embed in your own site.

I could have completely misunderstood what you want.

Thus I would get a cheap unmetered VPS and then host the files yourself using your favourite web server rather than uploading them to something like filelockers.

• SadySady Member

To be true, I do that on a webserver I've on dw.DOMAIN.TLD configured on a kidechire. In that way I've direct links which can easily be wget as I'm lazy to mess with rsync.