Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EU/US VPS with cheap IPv4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EU/US VPS with cheap IPv4

GromGrom Member
edited May 2015 in General

Hello, I'm looking for a stable VPS located in EU/US with IPv4 ~1$. Please suggest :-)

Comments

• rds100rds100 Member

How did you register with cyrillic nickname?

• GromGrom Member

@rds100 said:
    How did you register with cyrillic nickname?

I don't know, they allow it, I guess...?

• cociucociu Member

how many ip you really need ?

• GromGrom Member

@cociu said:
    how many ip you really need ?

5+

• cociucociu Member

budget ? spec ?

• GromGrom Member

@cociu said:
    budget ? spec ?

Oh, sorry;

at least 1GB RAM / 50 SSD / 2 cores

• century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited May 2015

@Гром no SSD, location CA but IPv4 $0.50 per IP ;)

please pm for discount coupon and order link, thank you.

KVM with dedicated RAM/Storage, use 100% allocated resources at any time, non oversold, uptime SLA 99.98%, E5 3.7GHz node

• DH22DH22 Member

@Гром said:
    at least 1GB RAM / 50 SSD / 2 cores

What about the budget? Really what you are probably wanting is an overall cost with many IPs to be low. But for example there are some hosts that may come with 5 IPs included but cost per IP is higher.

Also many of the hosts I know of that have $1 per IP pricing are expensive services which I'm guessing is not what you are looking for.

• Can absolutely recommend @cociu, he's doing a great job. If you consider going with a service by him - do it, you won't be disappointed :)

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • We might be able to get you something setup at either our French or Canadian location. Would depend if you plan to order the IP's all at once or over time, but we can get you something setup. Feel free to drop me a PM or open a ticket and we can get you something custom worked out.

• HostNunHostNun Member
    edited May 2015

@Гром if SSD is not an absolute requirement, I can help you out. See my sig.

• godtorgodtor Member, Host Rep

Hi there,

we can offer IPv4 for 1$ / IP in Timisoara, Romania. More info & order here: https://www.lcsnet.eu/