Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Req] Backup plan in Las Vegas
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Req] Backup plan in Las Vegas

Hi,

I need a VPS or hosting plan which can offer large disk with cheap price
I wrote a python script to auto backup daily and transfer it to backup place.
So I only use FTP or SFTP(if VPS) for backup my VPS.

Disk: >100GB
Budget: <$5/

thank you

Comments

• FredQcFredQc Member

Maybe @Francisco can do that in Vegas

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@FredQc said:
    Maybe Francisco can do that in Vegas

Thanks!

OP, if interested, you'd be looking at $7/month for 250GB space, RAID60, KVM.

Francisco

Thanked by 1michaelphan
  • austinhillaustinhill Member
    edited May 2015

@michaelphan Please explore the link, these guys could help you out. You could claim the discount within your range hopefully upto SSD-3 by contacting their support. http://www.hostaxa.com/ssd-vps/
    Good Luck.

Thanked by 1michaelphan
  • @austinhill Thanks for recommending something that is nowhere near OP's specs.

• @evilghaleon With all due respect we all know the difference between HDD and pure SSD. It's the best within his budget else it'd be over his budget. so there has a compromise if OP strictly want to follow his budget criteria.

• J1021J1021 Member

austinhill said: With all due respect we all know the difference between HDD and pure SSD. It's the best within his budget else it'd be over his budget. so there has a compromise if OP strictly want to follow his budget criteria.

With very little respect at all, stop yourself there. The OP has asked for a storage plan with ~100GB HDD in the ~$5/mo range located near LV. The plans you're pushing don't scale any further than 40GB SSD, is 4x the budget price and isn't available anywhere near LV.

You've literally no ground at all to justify your blatant spamming.

• @austinhill With all due respect, OP asked for a 100+GB VPS for a daily backup. If you think a 30GB SSD is the best fit for that, then good luck to you sir.

• @kcaj said: With very little respect at all

No Offence but that clearly defines where do you come from. Please stop being unsolicited guest at another's party. Don't you have anything else to do in your life instead of stalking other people's comments and spreading your hatred in this community. If OP doesn't think it is worth considering he could simply ignore it. It's not even your post then what's this obsession for. I hope you would find the right way where you could concentrate your energies in doing real work in life but i think you are gonna continue to do what you do unless you find a real job. Good Luck Finding.

• @austinhill you are a bit of an asshole.