Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPSnet.lt - Massive VPS Sale - 50% Discount, from $2/month for 512 MB
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPSnet.lt - Massive VPS Sale - 50% Discount, from $2/month for 512 MB

VPSnetVPSnet Member, Host Rep
edited May 2015 in Offers

Running the own data centre in Lithuania (Eastern Europe), VPSnet.lt controls the total service provision process, so it can both provide complex services and ensure high quality of service for a competitive price. We use only Intel CPUs and Real (not caching) SSD disks.

VPS1
  • 512MB RAM
  • 1Ghz CPU*
  • 10GB Real SSD space
  • 50Mbps uplink
  • Unlimited transfer
  • 1x IPv4
  • OpenVZ/Custom
  • $2/month
  • Order here
VPS2
  • 1024MB RAM
  • 2Ghz CPU*
  • 15GB Real SSD space
  • 80Mbps uplink
  • Unlimited transfer
  • 1x IPv4
  • OpenVZ/Custom
  • $3/month
  • Order here
VPS3
  • 1536MB RAM
  • 3Ghz CPU*
  • 20GB Real SSD space
  • 100Mbps uplink
  • Unlimited transfer
  • 1x IPv4
  • OpenVZ/Custom
  • $4.5/month
  • Order here
VPS4
  • 2048MB RAM
  • 4Ghz CPU*
  • 25GB Real SSD space
  • 100Mbps uplink
  • Unlimited transfer
  • 1x IPv4
  • OpenVZ/Custom
  • $6.1/month
  • Order here

*- Explanation of how CPU Ghz are calculated can be found here

VPSnet.lt has their own IP space and also is a RIPE member, so if you need more IP space for additional price – just contact us. On top of that, we have our custom control panel which has many useful functions, for example, it allows easily upgrade resources (CPU, RAM, SSD…) of any VPS plan in less than a minute.

All servers support Dockers, TUN, TAP, and PPTP by default, and being backed up every day.

Also, we provide a 30-day money back warranty and have wide range of payment methods: bank wire transfer, Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney, Payza, PaySera, SafetyPay, CashU, SMS messages and many others.

Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and other legal info can be found here

Network information

Vilnius, Lithuania

Test IPv4: 91.211.244.1

Test IPv6: 2a05:7cc0::1

Comments

• Is Rael SSD better than real ssd?

• AndreiAndrei Member

@VPSnet Good network +1

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited May 2015

Cheap KVM offers?

BTW: Billing per day looks interesting :)

• VPSnetVPSnet Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2015

@deadbeef said:
    Is Rael SSD better than real ssd?

Thank you, i have changed that mistake.

Thanked by 1deadbeef

@fitvpn said:
    Cheap KVM offers?

BTW: Billing per day looks interesting :)

Hello, at this time only VPS (OpenVZ) - may be later we will make sale for VDS (KVM)

• @VPSnet said:
    may be later we will make sale for VDS (KVM)

What's the difference between other Lithuanian vps providers? Your prices are higher and not sure about "bad" review on forums http://lowendbox.com/blog/vpsnet-lt-openvz-vps-in-lithuania-starting-at-2-11month-for-512mb/

Make a sale for VDS then for sure you'll be different.

• When I saw Docker support on the OP, I thought "meh, just c/p, what's the chance to have the node properly set up?". Turns out they actually have done it, that's great!

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

alexvolk said: What's the difference between other Lithuanian vps providers?

50 mbps unmetered for $2/month looks pretty sweet and there isn't exactly abundance of offers like that (if they actually deliver).

Thanked by 1alexvolk

@alexvolk said:
    Make a sale for VDS then for sure you'll be different.

There are no best hosting in our or other countries. Every company has their own advantages. For example we have some nice futures like: order/renew server for one day, 3 days etc., real SSD disks, upgrade VPS resources at any time, transfer to another user and so on.
    I don't agree with you about lowendbox review - it's positive, but there are some misunderstandings with test IP. Also, you can notice that all bad replays are from Lithuanian names/users (it's simply our competitors - lame way to fight with us)

• @VPSnet said:
    I don't agree with you about lowendbox review - it's positive, but there are some misunderstandings with test IP. Also, you can notice that all bad replays are from Lithuanian names/users (it's simply our competitors - lame way to fight with us)

Thank you so much. Understood. Will get one for sure.

• @VPSnet allow non-exit Tor relays ?

@plusnettr said:
    VPSnet allow non-exit Tor relays ?

it's forbidden because of frequent illegal activity

• deadbeefdeadbeef Member
    edited May 2015

@VPSnet said:
    it's forbidden because of frequent illegal activity

Non-exit relay means that Tor traffic does not get to the Internet, it stays encrypted and inside the Tor network. The node simply passes encrypted traffic in the mesh.

That's different from an open relay, which does channel traffic to the internet.

Thanked by 1plusnettr
  • I try to purchase, but there's a notification about Paypal Fees.

So, rather than € 1.9 , now it becomes € 2.31. You should make correction to the post above :)

• Some sort review about the vps :

• Purchased the vps with Debian 6, finished configuring the system, moved the ssh from port 22 to another port, suddenly disconnected, and password not recognized.
    • Reinstalled using Ubuntu 14, finished configuring the system, moved the ssh from port 22 to another port, suddenly disconnected, password not recognized. Tried to login again using port 22, having ssh key changed from Ubuntu to Debian4, but password not recognized.
    • Reinstalled again using Ubuntu 14 , waited for a moment, start configuring the system, suddenly got disconnected. SSH key changed to Debian4.

This process running in a loop, again and again and again. Just like having my vps restored using previous OS, and then soon reverted back with the another OS. Able to connect, suddenly disconnected, and ssh key changed to another OS, and changed ssh port, suddenly disconnected, ssh key changed again to another OS.

I have the same problem like this with BuyVM, so I decided not to use BuyVM with their OpenVZ VPS since long ago.

Any idea with the causes? Some automated OS backup keep restoring and reverted the VPS os?

• ErawanArifNugroho said: Any idea with the causes? Some automated OS backup keep restoring and reverted the VPS os?

I've not had problems with reverting to a different OS, but I do have this problem with passwords from time to time.

Use alphanumeric passwords when setting them up on control panels. Change them for better ones later with passwd. I have found myself in similar situations in the past and I've solved them by making sure Solus/any other panel doesn't "filter" my password. Just change it to something alphanumeric after reinstall, and once you're in, use passwd, reboot and try again after the system is back online.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • That's what I did :)

Changed the password from Panel, login using ssh, changed the password to another secure password, but suddenly disconencted and ssh key changed to another OS :)

• ErawanArifNugroho said: Changed the password from Panel, login using ssh, changed the password to another secure password, but suddenly disconencted and ssh key changed to another OS :)

Maybe the IP is assigned to another container?

@plusnettr said:
    VPSNet, I see running relay on your ASN

https://compass.torproject.org/#?exit_filter=all_relays&links&sort=cw&sort_reverse&country=&ases=AS61053

These are in your company, isn't it?

Yes, they are in our network, but they are unwelcome. Tor relays will be completely forbidden.

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    I try to purchase, but there's a notification about Paypal Fees.

So, rather than € 1.9 , now it becomes € 2.31. You should make correction to the post above :)

This fee is for PayPal only. If you don't want to pay PayPal fees (https://www.paypal.com/lt/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-fees-outside), please choose another payment method like credit cards, wire transfer etc.

• Traffic said: Maybe the IP is assigned to another container?

Is it possible?

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    Some sort review about the vps :

• Purchased the vps with Debian 6, finished configuring the system, moved the ssh from port 22 to another port, suddenly disconnected, and password not recognized.
    • Reinstalled using Ubuntu 14, finished configuring the system, moved the ssh from port 22 to another port, suddenly disconnected, password not recognized. Tried to login again using port 22, having ssh key changed from Ubuntu to Debian4, but password not recognized.
    • Reinstalled again using Ubuntu 14 , waited for a moment, start configuring the system, suddenly got disconnected. SSH key changed to Debian4.

This process running in a loop, again and again and again. Just like having my vps restored using previous OS, and then soon reverted back with the another OS. Able to connect, suddenly disconnected, and ssh key changed to another OS, and changed ssh port, suddenly disconnected, ssh key changed again to another OS.

I have the same problem like this with BuyVM, so I decided not to use BuyVM with their OpenVZ VPS since long ago.

Any idea with the causes? Some automated OS backup keep restoring and reverted the VPS os?

This is not the right place to disccuss about configuration issues. Please contact us and we will be more than happy to help solve your problems. But like you said this problem is not the first time for you when you're dealing with, so we can make assumption that you're doing something wrong with server's configuration.