Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virpus ignore my tickets ! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virpus ignore my tickets !

Comments

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@funyuns_are_awesome said:
    It's advertising, people find these deals and buy them, it's misleading people, it's not significant history.... that's like saying that you can't ever remove Google Adwords from your website because it would be like removing history. That would be one expensive campaign...

It is advertising, that is the main focus of LEB. There are also comments on those offers, by removing the posts all comments will also be removed meaning that people that actually read more then the headlines will read customers, active and/or previous comments about the service.
    As the original site will remain, what do you expect will happen if a potential customer can't find the comments about said provider on an unbiased site?

Should we also remove this thread? If you answer no, why not?

• gongyigongyi Member

oh, no ! the ticket was closed !

• BuyAdsBuyAds Member

@gongyi said:
    oh, no ! the ticket was closed !

Lol. Just forget it. Shit happens. Go review them in all review sites.

• HyperSpeedHyperSpeed Member
    edited May 2015

gongyi said: oh, no ! the ticket was closed !

I'm sure this happens when you open a ticket, then reply to it. If you leave it with the original post it stays open whereas when it's got a reply from yourself or their side it automatically closes if no-one responds.

Looking at the top post you posted 3 times without a response from them, which changes the ticket to "Customer-reply" meaning it'll close from just an "Open" ticket

• VNKenVNKen Member

@gongyi

Sorry for the delay on your payout. We recently had a change in Affiliate payouts in which the changes were effective beginning May, which has caused a delay. I'll explain this more in your ticket, but the payout will be submitted to our A/P department today and paid by the end of the week, but likely today or tomorrow.

As far as the ticket being closed, this is automated, however I will talk to our staff and in the future have Affiliate withdrawal tickets put in the In Progress queue this way there is no misunderstanding.

A very limited amount of personnel handle these requests so responses to tickets are limited to those employees.

Anyway, will get this sorted for you shortly!

• VNKenVNKen Member

@gongyi,

I just got around to checking your ticket, and it looks like you were not affected by what I mentioned. We do payouts on the 15th, and your request was submitted on the 19th, so it would have been processed correctly and on time at this point on June 15th.

However I see there was a lack in communication on our part which will be addressed as mentioned above.

Please update your ticket if you need anything else.

Thanks!

• edited June 2015

@gongyi

Can you confirm?

Also, did you take your images down? If I recall correctly they were hosted on your server.

Edit: why are they gone?

http://107.161.19.26/1.jpg

http://107.161.19.26/2.jpg

http://107.161.19.26/3.jpg

• mike1smike1s Member

Virpus has always been shit, and will always be shit.

• gongyigongyi Member

gongyi

Can you confirm?

Also, did you take your images down? If I recall correctly they were hosted on your server.

Edit: why are they gone?

http://107.161.19.26/1.jpg

http://107.161.19.26/2.jpg

http://107.161.19.26/3.jpg

i don't know why the nginx was down yesterday !

by the way i have received a reply from Manjusha Mary (virpus)

Hello,

Thank you for this. This is scheduled for payout on June 15th since payouts occur on the 15th of each month.

Hello,
    Thank you for your participation in our Affiliate Program. If you have not already, please provide us with your PayPal email address where payment can be sent.
    Please note that Payouts are done on the 15th of each month. If the 15th falls on a weekend, it will be processed the next business day. Please note that no further responses will be made to this ticket until payout takes place which we will confirm that the payout was complete, even when updating the ticket with your PayPal email. If you have a question regarding this request, it is recommended that you open a new ticket with the question and reference this ticket.

• @VNKen It doesn't explain why you ignored his ticket all along until it started getting a lot of publicity via this forum. Doesn't an affiliate who brought in sales deserve a timely response? Hell, even a one person summer host would have responded quicker.

• @Droidzone said:
    VNKen It doesn't explain why you ignored his ticket all along until it started getting a lot of publicity via this forum. Doesn't an affiliate who brought in sales deserve a timely response? Hell, even a one person summer host would have responded quicker.

Virpus has always been like that. Really bad support and service, and then Ken comes and says everything is solved and this won't happen again.

• VNKenVNKen Member
    edited June 2015

@Droidzone said:
    VNKen It doesn't explain why you ignored his ticket all along until it started getting a lot of publicity via this forum. Doesn't an affiliate who brought in sales deserve a timely response? Hell, even a one person summer host would have responded quicker.

Hi @Droidzone,

I briefly touched on this previously in this very thread however I will gladly go into more detail.

The problem is the affiliate withdrawal process was not very streamlined, and only a limited number of staff could deal with these sorts of tickets (and only they would reply). These same people have other administrative tasks which creates a backlog at times.

At this point, all of our sales/billing staff are able to handle these tickets which insures a timely and proper communication with the client and also ensures timely delivery of payment.

• IThinkUFailedIThinkUFailed Member
    edited June 2015

@VNKen said:
    At this point, all of our sales/billing staff are able to handle these tickets which insures proper communication with the client.

Just a comment saying "This has been forwarded to the department that handles affiliate payouts. Please be patient. Payouts are usually processed on the 15th of every month." would reassure people.

• VNKenVNKen Member
    edited June 2015

@IThinkUFailed said:
    Just a comment saying "This has been forwarded to the department that handles affiliate payouts. Please be patient. Payouts are usually processed on the 15th of every month." would reassure people.

@IThinkUFailed,

As I have mentioned, it has been handled :). Furthermore you can see the results of this action from the OP's most recent post on this thread.

• @VNKen said:
    As I have mentioned, it has been handled :). Furthermore you can see the results of this action from the OP's most recent post on this thread.

But the OP shouldn't of been ignored, period. That is the issue that now needs to be addressed as it seems like a common thing with your company (Tickets being ignored)

• VNKenVNKen Member

@IThinkUFailed said:
    But the OP shouldn't of been ignored, period. That is the issue that now needs to be addressed as it seems like a common thing with your company (Tickets being ignored)

@IThinkUFailed,

Thank you for your concern however the problem has been addressed here, in that, I described what the problem was, and a solution was offered and implemented at this point as far as the communication issue.

We are aware that the lack in communication the client was treated to was unacceptable and a solution was implemented to resolve this problem, as has been mentioned before.

As far as common issue of tickets being ignored, this simply isn't true. The vast majority of tickets are properly addressed and resolved within 1-2 hours with our average response being about 20 minutes. However certain issues that require administrative assistance can be delayed at times which is what we are seeing here.

• @VNKen said:
    As far as common issue of tickets being ignored, this simply isn't true. The vast majority of tickets are properly addressed and resolved within 1-2 hours with our average response being about 20 minutes. However certain issues that require administrative assistance can be delayed at times which is what we are seeing here.

Please explain to me how customers in future will be treated when they send in a ticket for this specific issue then. Tell us how exactly you will make sure you do not ignore the people that generate you income in future?

• VNKenVNKen Member
    edited June 2015

You are asking questions that have already been addressed...

@IThinkUFailed said:
    Please explain to me how customers in future will be treated when they send in a ticket for this specific issue then. Tell us how exactly you will make sure you do not ignore the people that generate you income in future?

@VNKen said:
    The problem is the affiliate withdrawal process was not very streamlined, and only a limited number of staff could deal with these sorts of tickets (and only they would reply). These same people have other administrative tasks which creates a backlog at times.

At this point, all of our sales/billing staff are able to handle these tickets which insures a timely and proper communication with the client and also ensures timely delivery of payment.

• @VNKen said:
    You are asking questions that have already been addressed...

I see. I hope this is completely resolved and OP doesn't post here stating the same stuff is happening again next month or the month after.

Thanked by 1VNKen
  • VNKen said: At this point, all of our sales/billing staff are able to handle these tickets which insures a timely and proper communication with the client and also ensures timely delivery of payment.

You're telling me that a support member of staff cannot reply to say, "Hi, thank you for getting in touch, I have allocated this ticket to the correct person and they will deal with this shortly."

You need to keep customers in the loop, or just acknowledge their ticket at the very least. considering these were open in three separate departments (multiple departments... multiple staff, some intelligence?), and none of them were getting any attention, i'd say you've all just been slacking on this one.

How have you continued to operate if staff didn't ever stall / 'communicate 'until now when you have introduced a 'solution'??

Also,

Timely delivery of payment? - The guy isn't getting his cash for a further 2 weeks.

• gongyigongyi Member
    edited June 2015

@VNKen
    "This is scheduled for payout on June 15th since payouts occur on the 15th of each month.":

i still have not received the money now !

• @VNKen

Why are you not paying him?

You said the 15th...

Virpus is in Seattle right? It's the 16th in Seattle..

Pay him!

• ARKARK Member

if this is true ,the provider is terrible

• gongyigongyi Member

VNKen

Why are you not paying him?

You said the 15th...

Virpus is in Seattle right? It's the 16th in Seattle..

Pay him!

PST, sorry about that!

• @gongyi said:
    VNKen
    "This is scheduled for payout on June 15th since payouts occur on the 15th of each month.":

i still have not received the money now !

This is absolutely disgusting. @VNKen I thought you got yourselves sorted out in regards to affiliates. Clearly you were lying.

This is a disgusting way to treat a customer. It's even worse because he actually generates your damn revenue...

• gongyigongyi Member

i have not got any replies until now !

• Sorry to hear that @gongyi, for what it's worth, their parent company is: http://www.wowrack.com/

It probably wouldn't hurt to try to contact them and get this escalated.

• gongyigongyi Member
    edited June 2015

@QuadraNet_Adam said:
    Sorry to hear that gongyi, for what it's worth, their parent company is: http://www.wowrack.com/

It probably wouldn't hurt to try to contact them and get this escalated.

thank you !

7 hours ago,i got $ 80.74 USD from [email protected]!

Thanked by 1IThinkUFailed
  • @gongyi said:

7 hours ago,i got $ 80.74 USD from [email protected]!

Thanks for the update. Glad you FINALLY got paid. I think you should not use their affiliate any further or recommend their services further. They just don't seem to want to pay you for the job you're doing.