kamailio or opensips?
Can someone give some recomendation for SIP server?
I have use both of opensips and kamailio, but only for basic usages:
- support regular sip phone (sflphone, ekiga, xlite)
- support sipml5
- (not so smooth) integration of opensips & asterisk.
I want to leverage my usages:
- add some security
- integration with freeswitch
- user authentication with external authentication (maybe to external CMS/django/LDAP or whatever)
- integrate with PSTN, if possible.
My thinking about kamailio and opensips:
- it seems kamailio has more features
- there is an opensips book, no kamailio book
- more irc user in opensips channel
- more mailing list users in kamailio