Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Europe Dedi Providers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Europe Dedi Providers

SimpleNodeSimpleNode Member
edited October 2012 in Providers

I know I've posted something similar before, however I have since gone with a new E5 node from Incero in Dallas.
I am now back to looking for Europe dedicated server providers again (not just NL).

• E3-1230v2, 1270v2, 1270, E5-2620
  • 32GB RAM
  • 4x SATA Drives (>500GB)
  • Gigabit Port (preferred, not necessary)
  • /27 or larger subnet
  • Hardware 4 port RAID Card (preferred)
  • IPMI/KVM access (preferred).

Price hopefully <$250/mo. Depending on the monthly price, setup fees should be fine.
Any location in Europe and the UK except France is fine.

OVH / Hetzner won't do, as they don't allow the flexibility in H/W configs that I require.

Comments

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

SnelServer? Qirus? WorldStream?

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

Not 100% sure. This is what was suggested in previous threads of mine. I've heard good/bad things about them all

Thanks

• @Liam said: On a serious note go and google and find out for yourself. Its part of running a business. Why do you need to be spoon-fed?

I have already contacted some providers, and I've gotten some quotes.

I want to see what providers this community recommends, and I will take the personal experiences of people here, and also their recommendations into account when picking a provider.

• What is wrong with inquiring about providers? Isn't that what a community is about?

Providers rarely highlight their shortcomings on their web pages.
    You need advice from others who know more about them than their sales staff or their web pages reveal.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@rchurch said: What is wrong with inquiring about providers? Isn't that what a community is about?

This ! I don't know what got into Liam, at least this is about hosting and stuff, not about lowendfood or something...
    M

• Traffic?
    Depending on the traffic we can probably do that :)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Chances are that some ppl here heard/used such providers/locations.
    There are tons of ppl reading here only, you may never know who can give a good advice, it doesnt hurt to try asking, at worst there wont be useful hints, at best you can get a few new leads.
    It is very true this is one of the most competitive markets I ever heard of and being different is a good way to succeed, but this has nothing to do with him asking, he can be different with 100 locations, even if he has only one small dedi like that in each.
    I know many ppl that have tons of VPSes and would gladly pay a few dollars more for the centralized management of those and a good wholesale offer from a single provider.
    M

• try @ProviderService perhaps? have one there, everything is fine so far. just some network problem weeks ago.