Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mozilla Thunderbird Online Alternative
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Mozilla Thunderbird Online Alternative

RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
edited May 2015 in Help

Hello. I have 20 e-mail accounts on different mail services. Before I was using Thunderbird to access all of them in one place. However these days, most of the time I need them when not home. Is there any alternative to Thunderbird that could be used in the browser? I am looking to combine all e-mails into just 1 simple login. Like, input username and password, login and choose which e-mail you want to check(they are already preconfigured).

Comments

• sc754sc754 Member

Could you not just setup forwarders to one of your mailboxes?

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Nah, I'd like to be able to send from them as well.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

You could add them into gmail. They let you add pop accounts that import into the account. You can also setup the alias setting to let you send through them as well

• cassacassa Member
    edited May 2015

RainLoop supports multiple accounts with one login.

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

I run ThunderbirdPortable in my Dropbox folder. Then, my Thunderbird profile is sync in all my computers.

• Rainloop would be my recommendation. We use it for our company e-mails and it works a treat.