Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EvoBurst - Resource Bundles - Huge Discounts - Cheap Yearly Deals.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EvoBurst - Resource Bundles - Huge Discounts - Cheap Yearly Deals.

Dear LET-ers,

First of all, I would like to thank all of our customers for supporting EvoBurst Solutions over the 8 Months, there have been some great times, as well as some issues with nodes etc. 
But in the process of all this, we have managed to upgrade most of our servers to provide better service for all.

With the pending completion of our Custom Control Panel drawing closer, we have been in contact with a number of providers to supply a great product with multiple Dedicated IP Addresses for a great price. 

EvoBurst LA - rDNS Services are now active on both IPv4 + IPv6. 

We also would like to put out some new offers aimed at our EvoBurst & BudgetVZ Brands available until 15/06/2015!

We have also changed the features on one of our more popular EvoBurst plans!

From 20th May 2015, ALL (New & Current) EvoBurst 512MB Plans will be awarded a Extra 512MB RAM (and will be renamed to EvoBurst1G) - Current Customers with this plan will see an extra 512MB free space in their Portal (Image) Users that wish to, can Destroy and re-create their Virtual Machine to use the extra allocated RAM, Otherwise, Users can Contact us in the "EvoBurst Support" Department, and we will apply this to your current machine. 

BudgetVZ Products can now purchase extra IPv4's by Ticket Request. Charged at €3.00 Per YEAR. Maximum of 3 Extra IPv4's Per VM. 

And last but not least, over the last month, We have been trialing a script to add 20% Credit for any payment VIA Bitcoin, This is the first time we have advertised this, so those that have ordered in the last 30 days have had credit applied to their account, Credit is applied automatically approximately @ 0:00 Hours (Midnight) NYC Time. 

Coupons & Discounts

20% Off Yearly EvoBurst512MB EvoBurst1G, VPN Special - Coupon Code: LIM20
20% Off Monthly EvoBurst2G, EvoBurst4G - Coupon Code: STEALTH
30% Off Yearly EvoBurst2G, EvoBurst4G - Coupon Code: LOW30
40% Off Monthly EvoBurst 8G - Coupon Code: GETBIG
50% Off Yearly EvoBurst6G, EvoBurst8G - Coupon Code: UBER 

30% Off ANY BudgetVZ Plan - Coupon Code:  UGETIT

---- NOTE: ALL Coupons are Reccuring for the life of the Service.

Offers

EvoBurst - VPN Special *LIMITED*

1 CPU Core
256MB Dedicated RAM
5GB Storage (SSD or SAS - Location Dependant)
1 Dedicated IPv4 + /64 IPv6 Subnet
1TB Premium Bandwidth

--- Available in: Seattle, Washington - Los Angeles, California - Dronten, The Netherlands

€10.00 Per YEAR!
(Approx: $11USD Per Year)

EvoBurst1G *Limited*

24+ Cores (Fair Share)
1GB Dedicated RAM
10GB Storage (SSD or SAS - Location Dependant)
1 dedicated IPv4 + /64 IPv6 Subnet
1TB Premium Bandwidth
Change Location ANYTIME!

--- Available in: Seattle, Washington - Los Angeles, California - Dronten, The Netherlands

€2.00 Per Month - €20.00 Per Year!
(Approx $2.50USD Per Month : $22USD Per Year)

EvoBurst2G

24+ Cores (Fair Share)
2GB Dedicated RAM
15GB Storage (SSD or SAS - Location Dependant)
2 dedicated IPv4 + /64 IPv6 Subnet
2TB Premium Bandwidth
Change location ANYTIME & Create multiple VPS Servers from your allocated resources!

€4.00 Per Month - €40.00 Per Year!
(Approx $4.50USD Per Month : $44USD Per Year)

BVZ1024

1 vCPU Core
1024MB Dedicated RAM
25GB HDD
1 dedicated IPv4 + /64 IPv6 Subnet
1.5TB Premium Bandwidth

--- Available in: Atlanta, Georgia - Los Angeles, California

€10.00 Per Year!
(Approx $11USD Per Year)

NanoVZ - Nano128

1vCPU Core
128MB RAM
5GB Storage - Was 3GB Storage!
20 NAT IPv4 Ports + 1 Dedicated SSH Port
500GB Bandwidth Per Month

--- Available in: Lenoir, North Carolina - Los Angeles, California - Dusseldorf, Germany - Falkenstein, Germany - Kansas City, Missouri - Roubaix, France

€3.00 Per Year!
(Approx $3.50USD Per Year)
5 Location Bundle - €10.00 Per Year

NanoVZ - Nano64 -  (BUNDLES ONLY)
Order and get FIVE (5) VPS Servers of the Following Specifications - NOTE: You must complete each product setup individually

1vCPU Core (@ 50%)
64MB RAM
1GB Storage
20 NAT IPv4 Ports + 1 Dedicated SSH Port
100GB Bandwidth Per Month

--- Available in: Lenoir, North Carolina - Los Angeles, California - Dusseldorf, Germany - Falkenstein, Germany - Kansas City, Missouri - Roubaix, France

€5.00 Per Year! - For 5 VPS Servers!
(Approx $6USD Per Year)

Please note that this promotion is until 15/06/2015 or until stocks are exhausted. So hurry!

---------------------------------------

We hope you will enjoy our little news,

Best Regards,
  - evoBurst Solutions Team!

Haters are going to hate, Leave it at the door. - Drink Responsibly.

Comments

• rokokrokok Member

VPN Special Change Location ANYTIME?

• Negative @rokok, the VPN plan does not come under the resource bundle module we use. therefore it is a set location, and changes to location have to be done manually, by ticket request if needed.

Thanked by 1rokok
  • Small question.

With your new panel can you have a migration feature with uses the VZ migrate tool? Also backups would be amazing using vzdump and then them being hosted for an hour for us to download. The ability to also upload our own vz .tar.gz would be good too. Another thing would be the ability to "compress" VMs. vzctl compress works extremely well and I don't know why providers dont use it as it does nothing but use less disk space

• AutoSnipeAutoSnipe Member
    edited May 2015

TinyTunnel_Tom said: VZ migrate

Well, it does have the functionality for it. But there will be restrictions on it. As we don't want people just migrating node to node over and over again all day every day.

Once again, Functionality is there, plans are to have the dumps sent to an external server for a 24 hour period, with a http login to download it.

TinyTunnel_Tom said: own vz .tar.gz

This here, would be highly unlikely. Although possible from the Administration side, due to the fact there could be malicious applications pre-installed on templates uploaded etc.
    Although there is a plan to have this feature up in the future. but, bit extra code etc.

TinyTunnel_Tom said: vzctl compress

It does take quite a bit of CPU and IO resources to do this, and if i remember correctly can only be done on Ploop based containers? correct me if i'm wrong on that point.
    But also, users will be able to select if they want the layout to be either ploop or simfs in the future version :)

• @AutoSnipe said:

Only tested on ploop. AS for migrations a limit say 1 per day or 2-5 per week something reasonable. VZdump is pretty much exactly what I have in mind. own vz.tar.gz maybe it could have a moderation queue? And compress does use a lot of I/O and CPU but saves a shed load of data which outweights the IO and CPU needed for 5-30 mins

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    And compress does use a lot of I/O and CPU but saves a shed load of data which outweights the IO and CPU needed for 5-30 mins

If you compress a vzdump (say 20GB) on a busy node, it can take anywhere from 15 minutes to hours.

/offtopic

Thanked by 1AutoSnipe
  • @PetaByet said:
    /offtopic

I have moved.a 400GB VZ.node. Its hell

• sleddogsleddog Member
    edited May 2015

AutoSnipe said: 20 NAT IPv4 Ports + 1 Dedicated SSH Port

How does your NAT work for adding web-hosted domains? Do you have a script or control panel integration, or is it a manual process via ticket?

• EvoBurst1G Limited its come with 1Gb RAM or 512Mb??? it show 512Mb on shopping chart. thanks

• @andiklive - Updated, Comes with 1GB Ram.

Must have forgotten to change the description in the cart.

• just ordered EvoBurst2G where location using SSD.

thanks

• @andiklive - Both USA Locations are Pure SSD.

• andikliveandiklive Member
    edited May 2015

@AutoSnipe okay, :) how much additional bandwidth it cost???

• Depends on how much etc, there is a ticket system that you can ask these sorts of things on @andiklive :)

• Sorry to butt into your conversation.

Are these T.O.S for real?

These 2 set of rules in your T.O.S

I totally understand the outgoing DDoS and any illegal contents, but incoming too?

I wanted to buy a budget VPS from you guys to host a knowledgebase blog then I saw T.O.S and it threw me off.

Thanks if you could help me out.