Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ReThinkVPS | Unmetered Dallas KVM & OpenVZ | IPv4 & IPv6 | 50% OFF
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ReThinkVPS | Unmetered Dallas KVM & OpenVZ | IPv4 & IPv6 | 50% OFF

rethinkvpsrethinkvps Member
edited May 2015 in Offers

Hello all!

As the last thread gave a huge 350% boom in sales in the first 48 hours of the thread/promotion going live I think it would be a huge waste to not post it for the last time.

We have ran out of our initial IP range that was set aside for this promotion but we have just added an extra /25 which is put in place for this promotion. This is the last of the stock for this promotion and anything as soon as we have run out the promotion will end (At the current rate that won't be long).

Since the last thread 2 weeks ago we had comments regarding our AUP which can be found at http://rethinkvps.com/Tos. There was talks with our AUP being quite low for the unmetered provider that we are, well after talks within the company we have doubled our bandwidth to our provider which has in turn allowed us to double the AUP. If you have any questions regarding our upgrade please send me a PM or an email to sam (AT) rethinkvps.com and I will answer them as soon as possible.

About ReThinkVPS

ReThinkVPS was registered in late 2010 and has been providing reliable unmetered virtual servers since the very start. Recently we have introduced IPv6 and Xen-HVM into our network infrastructure. We have got into the position where our network is now growing very steadily and we would like you all to be able to try out our network and services without having to break the bank.

Features

• SolusVM Controlled
  • Native IPv6
  • RAID10
  • Unmetered Bandwidth (Fair Usage in ToS)
  • OpenVZ & Xen-HVM
  • 1Gbps (Shared)

OpenVZ Offers

OpenVZ 1.0

OpenVZ 2.0

ALL ORDERS ARE PRORATED TO 1st OF EVERY MONTH

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

rethinkvps said
    As the last thread gave a huge 350% boom in sales in the first 48 hours of the thread/promotion going live I think it would be a huge waste to not post it for the last time.

Given how unspectacular your offers are, I'm going to go ahead and assume you usually sell fuck all, or that you're making shit up.

• rethinkvpsrethinkvps Member
    edited May 2015

Nekki said: Given how unspectacular your offers are, I'm going to go ahead and assume you usually sell fuck all, or that you're making shit up.

Unsure of why you think this isn't true, we've have 189 usages of our promotional code as of right now, so I am unsure if it is "fuck all" like you said but to us that is HUGE growth over a few weeks.

The growth has allowed us to show our new customers how we can provide a solid service, I know some of the promotions has come from other sources but the majority of the sales are from here. It is obvious to us that this was a big hit in terms of our normal sale volume, but upto now we have had zero complaints regarding our service.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

rethinkvps said: after talks within the company we have doubled our bandwidth to our provider which has in turn allowed us to double the AUP

What?

• Nyr said: What?

Some users in the other thread had pointed out our acceptable usage policy in terms of the bandwidth that is is on the low side. We've made a deal with our provider which has doubled our available bandwidth with them, allowing us to double the available bandwidth on our acceptable usage policy.