Has anyone tried this?

Has anyone tried this?

BrandonBrandon Member
edited October 2012 in General

I was looking into syncing my Google contacts with Roundcube and was wondering if anyone had any success with this: http://www.grosseosterhues.com/2011/08/adding-google-contacts-to-roundcube-webmail/. Does anyone know of any other alternatives?

Comments

• rm_rm_ Member
    edited October 2012

Nondescript thread names are a waste of everyone's time.

Thanked by 2rds100 vedran
  • ZenZen Member

All my friends.. know the lowrider

The lowrider..gets a little higher

DURM DURM DURM DURM DURM DURM DURM...DU..DURM DURM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lowrider.... drives a little slower..

YEAY!

On topic :

Nope.

:) I am available for hire as a systems administrator, customer support technician levels 1-3, including managed support. Based in UK. Flexible time-zones and hours.

Thanked by 1jarland
  • Are you referring to $this-> ?

• Do you need bidirectional sync or just a one-time import? Gmail can export as vCard format, which RoundCube knows how to import.

• I am looking for a bidirectional sync. Yeah I've looked into vCards too but I'm constantly updating my contacts.

• I think you'll need a RoundCube plugin of some sort, then, and the only other option besides the Google Contacts plugin is to route through a CardDAV server. I'm not sure if that would then require running a separate CardDAV server that syncs with both Gmail and RoundCube; it would probably be easier to get the Google Contacts plugin working.