Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Offers Do You Need More Of?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What Offers Do You Need More Of?

agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

as the title states. In terms of VPS offerings, what would you like to see more of?

Comments

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

VPS's with a whole /64 IPv6 and can add as many /64s as I want free of charge.

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

So ipv6 space. OK. I meant more like resources but yeah that would be good too.

• JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran

need more premium lowend ddos protection offers

Thanked by 2niknar1900 Mark_R
  • 4n0nx4n0nx Member

agoldenberg said: So ipv6 space. OK. I meant more like resources but yeah that would be good too.

Hard drive space for less than 100€/year per TB.

• wychwych Member

@4n0nx said:

How much space did you have in mind?

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

wych said: How much space did you have in mind?

plans with 1TB, 2TB, 3TB,.. or just add as much space as you want :D

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member

4n0nx said: plans with 1TB, 2TB, 3TB,.. or just add as much space as you want :D

this could be possible (on the cheap) with green and such drives, and running deduplication back end

Yeah there would have to be some tech involved there for sure. What's the biggest hdd you can get right now? 10TB?

• Summer hosts. I'm in it for the lulz.

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member

agoldenberg said: Yeah there would have to be some tech involved there for sure. What's the biggest hdd you can get right now? 10TB?

not sure, probably 10TB yes, but 8TB is quite cheap these days, less than £250.

@telephone I've been in the Web hosting business for over 5 years so your comment doesn't really hold water. Feel free to look me up on linked in and see what my customers say.

Not a single customer has left after signing up. Have a great summer though ;)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member

More cheap dedis 5-20$ (and not the atoms)!

• Ipv6 only storage vps. 100GB disk/50GB @25 Mbps/mo @ $6-10 usd yearly. Burst bandwidth requested by tickets for emergency restores.

• telephonetelephone Member
    edited May 2015

@agoldenberg said:
    telephone I've been in the Web hosting business for over 5 years so your comment doesn't really hold water. Feel free to look me up on linked in and see what my customers say.

Not a single customer has left after signing up. Have a great summer though ;)

It was never meant towards you. Your initial post is towards any VPS offer, not what your company can offer.

If you want replies specific to your company, then change the wording in your initial post.

agoldenberg said: In terms of VPS offerings, what would you like to see more of?

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited May 2015

@4n0nx said:

@Time4VPS pops in mind for that... and you'd still save some change.
    https://www.time4vps.eu/cart.php?gid=5

• time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

Yep, we offer 1 TB Storage Server for 99.99 EUR/year:

http://www.time4vps.eu/cart.php?a=add&pid=18