Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best offers for 5 x 4 GB KVM (or OpenVZ ) VPSes that can do virtual networking/virtual IP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best offers for 5 x 4 GB KVM (or OpenVZ ) VPSes that can do virtual networking/virtual IP

xsetxset Member

Hi,

I'm looking for offers for 5 VPSes with 4 gb ram each. Maybe 40 GB disk space.
What can you offer in terms of bandwidth, location, disk space, RAM?

Preference is KVM, but OpenVZ is doable as well if you can do following: vzctl set $VEID --capability sys_admin:on

Must have a minimum of 3 physical nodes to host these vpses so that we can
run 3+2 vpses on different hardware nodes for load balancing purposes.

Also I require an additional virtual IP that we can use on the load balancer vps nodes
with keepalived&haproxy.

Please provide also location information and if possible PM me test IPs for latency tests.

I can order as soon as I get a good offer...

Comments

• Which location and what is your budget.

Would Xenserver be interesting?

• xsetxset Member

@marktuner Budget is around $40-50, would that be good enough? XenServer is doable as well, if it can use virtual IPs. Location maybe EU or USA. Where do you have presence?

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2015

@xset i can provide you this in 5 different nodes located in Romania, in your budget

• MarkTurnerMarkTurner Member
    edited May 2015

@MarkTurner - Let me play with it, if you can use our Cloud (as in cloud not vps marketed as cloud) service service then you can use the load balancing functionality in there as well as ensure diverse nodes, private networking (VLAN).

What is your application?

• xsetxset Member

@markturner sent you a PM, let's talk in PM.

• xsetxset Member

@cociu Test IPS ? KVM ?

• hbjlee17hbjlee17 Member, Host Rep

@xset, we offer cloud services via openstack backend at toronto, and montreal, Canada.
    see: https://www.lunanode.com/features and wiki.lunanode.com for more details if you are interested. I believe we offer all the features you listed as requirement.

• xsetxset Member

@hbjlee17 what is the price? PM me for 4 GB RAM instance

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

What location are you looking for?

• xsetxset Member

@clouvider USA or Europe?