Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Setting up WHMCS promotions - two months off for annual customers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Setting up WHMCS promotions - two months off for annual customers

edited May 2015 in Help

One of our colleagues tried to setup a promotion for our reseller offers as follows.

There are four reseller packages ranging from $7.99/mo to $29.99/mo. What he's basically trying to do is, setup a two month off promotion for annual customers.

We also have monthly option. We only need this promotion to be valid for annual selected customers. They will receive two months free from their reseller package.

Pricing breakdown as follows,

Monthly customer pays $7.99 for Resell Achroite package. Which means he's paying $95.88/yr

Annual customer pay $90.99/yr for Resell Achroite package. When he applies this promotion code, his price should be $75.82/yr. He gets a $15.16 off, which means two months from his package is waived off.

We can set price override, but thing is. There are four packages. If we setup $15.16 override and change Achroite package price to be 75.82$. It's not a issue, but when it comes to Resell Bixbite package, monthly price is $12.99. His two months off price will vary from others.

Can anyone suggest me a idea how to setup this promotion.

Comments

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Select percentage , instead of override or make separate promotions for each or hire someone to manage your whmcs.

• BharatB said: instead of override or make separate promotions for each or hire someone to manage your whmcs.

The thing is, there will be four different coupons. We only need to setup one :) BTW- I'm not the one who managing whmcs.

• BharatB said: Select percentage

This cannot be done because of simple maths

• antpeksantpeks Member

Selecting percentage and giving thema a 16.66% discount would work for me

• antpeks said: Selecting percentage and giving thema a 16.66% discount would work for me

Did it. But when selecting addon and other stuffs, this broke the promotion apart. Anyway, got it fixed by hooking a little script to whmcs core.

Thank you guys for your help