Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a windows vps provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a windows vps provider

teperteper Member

I need suggestions for budget windows vps providers.
PS: i have my own windows server 2012 license.

Comments

• RunAbove.com

• getvpsgetvps Member

VULTR , price starting from 24$

• MeanServersMeanServers Member, Host Rep

What specifications are you looking for? Our latest LET exclusive offer can be found here. We can also make a custom plan if you need different specifications.

• MSPNickMSPNick Member

@teper said:
    I need suggestions for budget windows vps providers.
    PS: i have my own windows server 2012 license.

80gb, 1gbit ram KVM, 1 core, 100mbps and 2tb bandwidth, $4.99/mo

• teperteper Member

@MeanServers said:
    What specifications are you looking for? Our latest LET exclusive offer can be found here. We can also make a custom plan if you need different specifications.

Nice plan but i think 1GB memory is not enough for windows

• doverlanddoverland Member
    edited May 2015

Assuming you have your own license:

• 2 vCPU
    • 2048 MB ram
    • 5 mbps unmetered bandwidth
    • 1 ipv4 IP
    • 100 GB Drive Space

$9.99/mo

It's not a standard configuration so I need to spin a custom order to get the facts on your invoice to match what I've written above. That said, you can take a look at my order page and manipulate a configuration VPS how you like (ignore the boot drive/second drive issue, size to your requirements. that's the part that would require some custom order work from me)

https://billing.availanet.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=13&carttpl=cart

• tdaletdale Member

PM'd offer.

• cociucociu Member

2 vCPU

2048 MB ram

1 gbps unmetered bandwidth

1 ipv4 IP

100 GB Drive Space

Eur9.99/mo

Located in Romania

pm if you are interesed.

• JonchunJonchun Member

Can someone clear up whether this is even legal? IIRC, service providers weren't allowed to host Windows VPS with the customer using their own license. Anyone have any documentation links on that? I know there's SPLA, but am unsure if you're FORCED to be under SPLA if a client has their own copy.

• @teper please try our new website http://cubedata.net as we would be happy to make you a custom plan with all you need as we allow you to bring your own license and use it.