Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Avante Hosting - Page 16
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Avante Hosting

Comments

• And I could not find Chris but Arnold T. Kondrat appears to be a EVP of the company occupying that address, according to this SEC filing:

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1346917/000114420412025009/v310165_20f.htm

Arnold T. Kondrat 59 Executive Vice President and a director

July 31, 2007

(director and officer)

So I guess kid's using his father's work address? LOL

• @ChrisK I never received any email from 2co, anyhow, I will be counting days, and post the end-result here, hope everything goes smoothly.

• @zhuanyi did you read anything

• @ChrisK Please inform @zhuanyi and the others who are not getting it.
    Who is the legal owner of AvanteHosting.Net

• @Nexus
    Yes, Robert lives around the corner from my home. Problem is he would demand 50%....I found other sources with a better deal!

• @24khost said: did you read anything

Nope I did not read all 500 posts...care to share the link to the post you are talking about?

• @ChrisK said: Yes, Robert lives around the corner from my home. Problem is he would demand 50%....I found other sources with a better deal!

BoD ?

• @24khost
    I am the controlling shareholder in Avante.

• @ChrisK said: shareholder in Avante.

Irreverent, who is the CEO and Chairman of the board?

• @miTgiB
    Several family members

• nunimnunim Member
    edited October 2012

Seems like you have info regarding my clients. I cannot seem to locate their support tickets…could you ask them to PM me for refund?

Well, my nickname is nunim, I am a customer of yours yet my VPS is still not functional, especially with the way SolusVM is crawling. I did not expect a refund, just a server that I could use which I have been unable to do for the past month.

I submitted a ticket stating that when you posted on here that all VPS's should be online, at this point I was told that you were working as fast as you can and if I wanted you would recreate a new VPS for me. I agreed to this since it was obvious my original VPS wasn't coming back anytime soon, after I replied giving you go ahead to do so I got no response.

View Ticket #466473
    Department  Date    Subject     Status  Urgency
    VPS Support     10/10/2012 03:08    VPS Down / SolusVM not responding   Closed  Medium

Ryan King
    Staff   12/10/2012 06:18
    It should be up very soon.
    If you have no important data we can replace it with a new one right now.

Client  12/10/2012 22:53
    Yes, you can wipe the data and setup a new VM if that will speed up the process. 

I did not expect a refund, I was given credit when I asked for it, yet it's useless because I haven't been able to use that server for quite some time now. It's a shame too, I have had some issues with your service in the past but nothing like this, I was hopeful when you announced the move and the availability of IPv6 (something else which has not come to pass).

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I keep my original guess, not deadpool, but do not buy anything just yet with perspectives for recovery.
    M

• @nunim
    Please check your PM inbox
    VPS was created.

Thanks

• Robert who?

• @ChrisK: we are trying to find out who is still down if anyone…..sounds like you may know, can they PM me?

Check your mail.

• NexusNexus Member
    edited October 2012

@nocom said: Robert who?

http://abc.go.com/shows/shark-tank/bio/robert-herjavec/276271

"Convince my why this isn't the worst idea I've ever seen." - Robert Herjavec"

• @ChrisK your Dad is the CEO correct?

• Tnx Nexus

ChrisK just played card : i will wait-most of them will just give up without refund and vps
    2 weeks it was so simple
    Randy is legend for you, one man hosting and you and your superior network giga mega my
    I've never seen vps that can not complete the installation.

Still thinking that chrisk selling his own hoax and at the end will be only buyer
    When you answer
    How old you are?
    Who is CEO of Avante Hosting Inc?
    Full registered Business name and where?
    Number of valid invoices WHMSC
    Number of terminated clients
    IP blocks again
    ASs again
    number of active VPSs
    All your servers are for hosting business?

You can also ignore post

• BrandonBrandon Member
    edited October 2012

@ChrisK said: BTW, since you mention Shark Tank, one of the judges resides in my neighbourhood in Toronto.

Robert? You're loaded, living in that neighbourhood! That's pretty cool :D

Now I didn't have time to read all the pages but you guys should give Chris a break. Although he's made -some- mistakes, he's been through a lot and I'm sure he's learned from them. DDoS attacks are NOT fun and I've had the displeasure of dealing with them too. Ultimately leading me to leave two data centres because of them. We know this could have been handled a lot better (especially the responses from Chris) and he knows that too. The damage has been done.

There's no need for some of you to continue being immature and making a mountains out of a molehills.

• NexusNexus Member
    edited October 2012

The problem is that those "DDOS" attacks against him were caused by his own actions...

• DDoS is never a solution, it only makes things worse.

• ChrisKChrisK Member
    edited October 2012

@24khost
    My father is the founder and director of these companies, sometimes acting as EVP. His Board of Directors usually hire CEOs to run the businesses with some of the them listed on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges.

• Thank you for answering the question. Now can we just let this be over and close this thread? @Liam

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • @24khost said: Thank you for answering the question. Now can we just let this be over and close this thread? @Liam

If only you were OP

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • 24khost
    i agree. I liked how Nexus described it re: beating a dead horse

• RandyRandy Member
    edited October 2012

Explain the lack of updates please ?

• @ChrisK said: My father is the founder and director of these companies, sometimes acting as EVP

Thanks for the clarification, I am leaving this thread and support the thread to be closed.

• How about we wait until some satisfied customers show up, then we can have that fairytale ending we've all been waiting for.

• SpencerSpencer Member
    edited October 2012

It works! Its reborn! My VPS is working again. Thanks!
    And they gave me one month free, no harm no foul.
    1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 14.9946 s, 71.6 MB/s
    Back in action I do declare.

• nunimnunim Member
    edited October 2012

Yes, Chris recreated my VPS, now I've been working on a Debian netinstall for 5 hours, I can't wait to see what the IO is like =/

I started at 5:30..