Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need windows 2012 with virtio image
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need windows 2012 with virtio image

RurikoRuriko Member

Does anyone have a preinstalled windows server 2012 R2 image with virtio drivers? prefer it to be a kvm file

Comments

• What's your budget and further requirements?

• @AbeloHost said:
    What's your budget and further requirements?

No offense but are you really going to charge someone money for an image file?

OP why not give it a try? It's really easy :)

Here's one tutorial I found for you: http://joshrestivo.com/?p=17

Plenty more tutorials online.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Theres nothing wrong in charging OP if he simply can't google and follow a tutorial and those who have wasted time for doing this have the right to charge if he wants it the easy way. No offense intended.

• SadySady Member
    edited May 2015

iso.quantleyvps.com
    It's not my website nor templates are made by me, there maybe a typo in domain, so just google it :)

Thanked by 1Ruriko
  • TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member

it's extremely easy adding the required files to an iso. i managed to do it with winrar several times and patch it with imgburn to make it bootable properly.

• RurikoRuriko Member

@funyuns_are_awesome said:
    Plenty more tutorials online.

Only problem is I would need a dedi to create the template/iso :(

@Sady said:
    iso.quantleyvps.com
    It's not my website nor templates are made by me, there maybe a typo in domain, so just google it :)

domain ain't correct and google couldn't give me suggestions of what the correct domain could be :(

• SadySady Member

@Ruriko said:

iso.quanlyvps.com

Thanked by 1Ruriko