Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WeLoveServers Los Angeles, CA nodes down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WeLoveServers Los Angeles, CA nodes down?

Anyone else with an LA node finding that their VPS has been partially or totally down today?

Comments

• TheCTSTheCTS Member

I think they're one of those hosts that keeps spamming me with updates on their infrastructure refresh in Los Angeles. I don't even have a VPS with them, and I've unsubscribed numerous times.

• Looks like they have network issues 75% Loss plus high ping. in CA

• emmd19emmd19 Member

Can't even boot the server now. Already have a VPS with Luna Node set up and will be moving everything there ASAP...if I can get my data back.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Their SSL Chain is broken & other Problems are still remaining though I notified them about it: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=weloveservers.net

• seems down

they cant giving me some BS that they node(s) are up but solusvm can't do anything to start up my vps instance.

liars.

• @doughnet said:
    seems down

they cant giving me some BS that they node(s) are up but solusvm can't do anything to start up my vps instance.

liars.

looks like your VPS may be suspended by nodewatch which won't say suspended in panel which will just say offline in panel. this happens to me all the time. so all you need to do is open ticket and they will answer you soon. they may ask you what are you hosting on your VPS.

• ive opened tickets, they say its up and can be started ... nothing happens when i attempted to start it, just says can't communicate with node.

• Strange normally they boot up it for me and says its up. Well I'm having around 80 Tickets like this from 2013.