Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which Ass Monkey - Obama or Romney?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Which Ass Monkey - Obama or Romney?

24khost24khost Member
edited October 2012 in General

After last nights debate I really want neither of these 2 ass monkeys. Would the real Obama stand up and grow a set of balls and just say what he really thinks. And Romney is such a liar or half truth teller. Can we get a real person to run? please? Which one are you voting for if you are in the US?

Comments

• DanielMDanielM Member
    edited October 2012

there both the same. Only one is a better liar than the other (Obama is the better liar). they are both funded by israel (AIPAC) and the likes of Goldman sachs

Those who care for the US should support Ron paul or Garry Johnson

• TazTaz Member

I will vote for Mr Potato as president and Ms. Potato as the first lady. They will do better job than any politician.

Thanked by 2ihatetonyy Asim
  • I have decided to vote for Terry Bollea (Hulk Hogan). At least he has a set of balls.

Thanked by 1Asim
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited October 2012

Which forum? LET. Wrong place. You know where your thread is...it's still on page 1.

• @jarland Why is it the wrong place? We are people some of us from the US. And this is an important time for us as americans. Why can't we have a thread here at LET?

• ihatetonyyihatetonyy Member
    edited October 2012

@Chief said: When someone asks about a host, or a technical difficulty, they don't care for your political or sexual orientations.

Not exactly applicable but this does belong in The Cess Pit because in five posts' time this will probably devolve into madness.

• @24khost said: At least he has a set of balls.

Or whats left of them after his steroid use.

But I don't like either of them, in the last election I voted Obama because of his hope and change message. We are now all out of change and hope is the only thing left.

I don't like Romney because just the look of him tells me he is upto something and it isn't good.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@24khost said: Why can't we have a thread here at LET?

Why can't we start threads that people get angrily passionate about on a forum where it has absolutely no value at all? I don't know...why can't I piss in my neighbour’s mailbox?

• @ihatetonyy correct but this is not a thread about helpign or hosting. Let @Chief make the decision.

This discussion has been closed.