Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help required - Runabove API
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Help required - Runabove API

gtraxgtrax Member

Hello,
Let me first say that I am not much of a developer. I have a runabove account in which I have 3 instances. I am using one instance and my class-fellows are using the other two. Now I need to create a simple front end be it in any web language so that I can give access to other two users to shutdown, restart, reinstall the instance.
Anyone has something like it or working on something like this?
Need urgent help regarding this. Even professionals can message me, have a bit of pocket money saved to spend, its not much but can just be considered a donation for your work.
Thanks

Comments

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2015

How old are you ? @gtrax ,

I don't need that pocket money. The fact that you offered is good enough for me to do it for free, send in a mail @ [email protected] or add me on skype its 1:30 am right now im gonna have to head to bed but surely I'll help you out.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

BharatB said: How old are you ?

Ask him a/s/l while you're at it. (Seriously, WTF?)

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member

BharatB said: How old are you ? @gtrax

why would that matter to you?

• JonchunJonchun Member

@gtrax said:
    Hello,
    Let me first say that I am not much of a developer. I have a runabove account in which I have 3 instances. I am using one instance and my class-fellows are using the other two. Now I need to create a simple front end be it in any web language so that I can give access to other two users to shutdown, restart, reinstall the instance.
    Anyone has something like it or working on something like this?
    Need urgent help regarding this. Even professionals can message me, have a bit of pocket money saved to spend, its not much but can just be considered a donation for your work.
    Thanks

Go to O-Desk and try your hand at outsourced labor.

@BharatB said:
    How old are you ? gtrax ,

Why does this matter?

edited May 2015

Nah he said pocket money so I thought he might be a student , I could teach him the code if he's at a suitable age to learn while coding. My friend does this too @ tutoslive.com I usually get him students like these who have scope of developement.

Kindly don't mis-understand my intentions, further im not gonna reply. Awaiting OP's response .

• JonchunJonchun Member

@BharatB said:
    Nah he said pocket money so I thought he might be a student , I could teach him the code if he's at a suitable age to learn while coding. My friend does this too @ tutoslive.com I usually get him students like these who have scope of developement,

Guess it's a cultural difference. I'd say something closer to "Are you a student? I could help you learn how to code this yourself" would be a much more appropriate/relevant question...

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • gtraxgtrax Member

@BharatB Thanks for your help. Well just continuing my community education will share my age in a PM. Will drop you a PM with my skype id.
    @Jonchun Well TBH o-desk full of people asking if there will be a live api support. Very slow to get the job done. Posted something not related to current requirement last month but ended up just giving up on the task as the guy on o-desk wanted paid support from the vendor that released an opersourced product but asked for paid support.

@Jonchun said:

My bad , I should really learn the ways of the west. We've got batches based on age so we assign them to different blocks. I appreciate the sentence you've provided I'll honestly have to improve my vocabulary skills.

Thank you.

• gtraxgtrax Member

@BharatB it alright bro, different ways in the south east. We are all pals here :)

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

congratulations Bharat, you just made your first friend here :)

• @drserver said:
    congratulations Bharat, you just made your first friend here :)

Not even his own boss.

Thanked by 1drserver
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2015

@TinyTunnel_Tom said: Not even his own boss.

There are no friends in business.., except, Ryan, Mike, Anthony, Jar, Oktay, Harry, Robert and rest with who i am doing business with

Thanked by 2BharatB cassa