Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Steps to get a WooSign Cert
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Steps to get a WooSign Cert

Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Although, I get SSL's from Multiple Vendors, I want to try out the WooSign Certs. But, I messed up with Sign up to Getting SSL issued.

Is there anyone who can describe the full process step by Step. Their Chinese Website is very much difficult to be understood -_-

(Don't Post SSL Offers, I'm not looking for that)

Thanks,
Mahfuz.

Comments

• blackblack Member

Anyone know if these certs work with cloudflare SSL strict?

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

I wanted my certificate signed by them and they never did that. -.-

• gianggiang Veteran

It's very easy, and it also got an English interface?

You can easily place your order here: https://buy.wosign.com/free/

Thanked by 1rm_
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited May 2015

4n0nx said: I wanted my certificate signed by them and they never did that. -.-

Do you know how the whole CA and certs thing works? You send them a CSR, they send you back a certificate. CAs do not sign any certificate that you already have.

giang said: You can easily place your order here: https://buy.wosign.com/free/

Probably still going to be too difficult for the OP.

• NomadNomad Member

Did anyone get their certificates reissued last week?

I got 3 download mails for my certificates even though I didn't request them...

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

rm_ said: Do you know how the whole CA and certs thing works? You send them a CSR, they send you back a certificate. CAs do not sign any certificate that you already have.

uhh... that's what I meant. But they never sent :(

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Nomad said: I got 3 download mails for my certificates even though I didn't request them...

I got two, but I believe the URLs were leading to the same zip package, not a complete double-issue of the cert.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@rm_ said:
    Probably still going to be too difficult for the OP.

Oops, Last Time, when I visited that Link, the page redirected Me to a Chinese Page :3 -_-

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Oops, Last Time, when I visited that Link, the page redirected Me to a Chinese Page :3 -_-

Good luck then :)

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@TheKiller said:
    Good luck then :)

I requested some moments ago, it said they would manually accept the Request. Let's see what happens !

Thanked by 1TheKiller