Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need 2-4GB ram VPS [Budget 6$ a month]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need 2-4GB ram VPS [Budget 6$ a month]

I am looking for a VPS that has 2-4GB of ram and 2 cores.

Max is 6$.

I need a lot of these VPS's so if you know a company that is good then Ill take it.

Thank you!

Comments

• icryicry Member
    edited May 2015

You can try Runabove :) just 2.5$/m for 2GB RAM

They are good... I used them during the trial and it was awesome :)

• hamukihamuki Member

Just not sure about the 1 core..
    The best would be 2 cores :/

But thanks for posting :)

• erm, how many is a lot?

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Does this need to be in europe? I see you added a tag to your post of "cheap vps eu"

• VereloxVerelox Member

We can offer you the following at 4.99 EUR/mo:

RAM: 4GB
    Cores: 2 (3+ GHz)
    Storage: 30GB, RAID-1 SATA
    Transfer: 2TB/mo.

Network Speed: up to 1Gbps, DDoS protected (permanent mitigation, OVH Pro)
    IPv4: 1, IPv6: 1

Virtualization: KVM
    Custom ISO is supported as well as manual rDNS

Price: 4.99 EUR/mo.

If the package meets your budget, you may feel free to let me know and I'll be happy to set it up for you!

• hamukihamuki Member
    edited May 2015

Its not needed to be in EU, but its preffered.
    A lot is 10-20 plus depending on the amount of orders I get from people.
    EDIT: This is not for reselling, but for a service I offer where I need VPS's for the hosting.

• BigBBigB Member

Maybe Waveride?
    http://waveride.at/plans

• century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited May 2015

I see, 10 - 20 is quite a bit. Well, if you are interested in KVMs with dedicated RAM / Storage, feel free to pm me, thank you.

Guess you'd have basic understanding of KVM performance with and w/o node being oversold. ;)

edit: Below is our benchmark

http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2015/03/12/MfkFgjx74VNlfsQc <--- this is the right one

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

@hamuki pmed

• cociucociu Member

2 core

2 gb ecc ram

30 GB Hdd

1 ipv4

10 Tb traffic/month

port speed 1Gbps

Located in Romania

Price : 1.99 eur ($2.31)/month (Quarterly payment only)

• SadySady Member

If you don't mind in paying quaterly then go for HostUS's 6GB plan which is $18/q.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • @hamuki said:
    Its not needed to be in EU, but its preffered.
    A lot is 10-20 plus depending on the amount of orders I get from people.
    EDIT: This is not for reselling, but for a service I offer where I need VPS's for the hosting.

Could you please explain why you need vps's for hosting what?
    because I don't know I would just want anyone on my nodes without you atleast telling us what it is first as 10-20 kvm vps's is too much because of the resources in kvm are dedicated they cannot be taken back by the node if it needs more ram or another vm needs more ram. and plus I don't think too many providers would be happy with 4gb of ram x 10 = 40gb total ram used. or 4gb of ram x 20 = 80gb total ram used.
    now 10 kvm vps's at 2gb of ram might not be so bad except possibly taking a hugh portion of the node's ram if it onlys has 32gb of ram in it, 2gb ram x 10 = 20gb or this would be a problem 2gb ram x 20 vps's = 40gb of ram total used by your vm's alone.

I am just showing how much ram you would need total just for your vps's alone not including another vps's on the same node. and likely no one is going to let you eat that much ram up at all just for your vps's only for $6/month or anything a month because any smart provider wouldn't even let you near their nodes asking for that much ram that only you would have and not be able to have the node recoup that amount of ram when it needs it or another vps not yours needs it. maybe on openvz maybe but not on full virtualization platforms like kvm or xen-hvm because resources are dedicated and cost but openvz allows the node to take ram from any vps that it isn't using it and redistribute it out to other vps's that need it at that moment. but I doubt you will find any vps provider allowing you to eat that much ram and I agree with tinytunnel_tom's idea of you just getting a dedi instead if you are going to eat that much ram up with your "hosting" whatever your going to host.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

timnboys said: I don't know I would just want anyone on my nodes without you atleast telling us what it is first as 10-20 kvm vps's is too much because of the resources in kvm are dedicated they cannot be taken back by the node

What OP would do with his dedicated resources (if we speak of a KVM) is none of your bussiness, if you sell him the vps. It is the same buying 10 boxes with 10 different people buy the 2GB or 4GB packages. After all, 10 vps will take 10xRAM of the package. If a provider sells it 6$ per vm, then, it is his bussiness model that he is relying on. What is the difference selling it to a single customer or different ones?

As of OP's request, he could drop here the usage of those vps's. Hosting? VPN? Does he really need 2 or 4GB memory? Can he does the job with an equally priced dedicated server, using proxmox for virtualizing it?
    A suggestion: sometime you will see better performance from a 1GB box from a good provider compared to a 4GB box from a provider that squeezes the server to the bottom. It is not always a matter of ram and vcpu to determinate how well the vps will perform. I had a busy joomla site in a box with 4GB ram from a cheap provider and the performance was bad and I mode it to a 512MB box from a good provider, with a dramatically improvement of performance!

• qchostqchost Member, Host Rep

How much space do you need?

• still you are looking for?