Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rules about sidebar button ad
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rules about sidebar button ad

Hello there,,

I would like to ask that I want to place sidebar button ad through buysellads.com on LET. Is there limitation of pricing in button ad as-well that like pricing must not exceed $7/month on VPS?

Advance Thanks.

Comments

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member

not really a point, i think most of us block it

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

I already answered you in your PM.

• @Mikho; I know you have answered me but I am looking if someone has got confirmed answer about or if someone has link to the rule of ads.

Then do as I told you. The owners of this site ( ColoCrossing ) will approve or decline your ad. No matter what people say here at the forum will change that.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@24XService_Sales @mikho is one of the moderators in this community. If he gives you an answer you can consider it 'confirmed'.

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member

Clouvider said: If he gives you an answer you can consider it 'confirmed'

not really.. from my understanding mod's aint CC employees. the OP is best contacting them to save him wasting time

@TarZZ92 said:
    not really.. from my understanding mod's aint CC employees. the OP is best contacting them to save him wasting time

@mikho said:
    Then do as I told you. The owners of this site ( ColoCrossing ) will approve or decline your ad. No matter what people say here at the forum will change that.

• @mikho; Got it. Please close this thread. Sorry for creating thread, I haven't got you first time on Pm.

This discussion has been closed.