Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Community Helpers | do you find OPs grateful?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Community Helpers | do you find OPs grateful?

Good day folks,

As the title go, what do you think? Were you thanked or appreciated EVERY time you helped OPs resolve their issues?

Comments

• JonchunJonchun Member

Nope. Most of the time the questions relate to "which ____ should i choose" anyways, and the OP always chooses the cheaper one anyways... I mean, it's LET.

Thanked by 1century1stop
  • Actually, I do. Thanks for an answer, recomendation or just something with nosense (because it is funny most of the time).

And well, it depends of the answer.

Thanked by 1century1stop
  • jcalebjcaleb Member

I think many OPs are grateful. Those you have legit problems and people really do chip in good answers.

• @Jonchun said:
    Nope. Most of the time the questions relate to "which ____ should i choose" anyways, and the OP always chooses the cheaper one anyways... I mean, it's LET.

Typical.

• earlearl Member

forget thank you's.. some don't even have the courtesy to reply back to the thread.

• personally, I found OPs to be just like what @earl say. I mean, at least reply to the thread and let ppl know if issue's solved, agree?

Thanked by 1earl