Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your thoughts about montalog.com?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Your thoughts about montalog.com?

Hello,

I found them here, and as i heard they are able to get you bulletproof hosting. Do you know if this is true and how to probably contact them?

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Baxter said: as i heard they are able to get you bulletproof hosting

Really? I heard they spam silly threads using sock puppet accounts.

Baxter said: how to probably contact them?

If you have the domain and can't figure out how to contact them then apparently it is impossible to contact them.

• BaxterBaxter Member

@raindog308 said:
    If you have the domain and can't figure out how to contact them then apparently it is impossible to contact them.
    @raindog308 said:

Oh man... I'm sorry i thought you understand.
    What i wanted to say is if anybody have experience with bulletproof hosting from them and could tell me how to contact them about such things not about general contact.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Baxter said: Oh man... I'm sorry i thought you understand. What i wanted to say is if anybody have experience with bulletproof hosting from them and could tell me how to contact them about such things not about general contact.

Ah...OK, your original post sounded like cheesy provider "hey have you heard about the fantastic service from X?" sock puppetry.

But really if you want to contact them...isn't their email at the top of their domain?

You might clarify if you mean bulletproof hosting as in "never goes down", "DDOS protected", or accepts any kind of content regardless of law. If the latter...yeah, maybe they don't provide a public contact for that :-)

• BaxterBaxter Member
    edited May 2015

@raindog308 said:
    You might clarify if you mean bulletproof hosting as in "never goes down", "DDOS protected", or accepts any kind of content regardless of law. If the latter...yeah, maybe they don't provide a public contact for that :-)

I mean Bulletproof in contents of law :-) I know they are hosting @ecatel.net and that they dont realy care about abuse so i hope someone can get me a contact!

• We tried them but had poor network uptime in NL.