Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NTFS Storage - Western Europe/USA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NTFS Storage - Western Europe/USA

hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Hi all,
Me again. This time I am after some cheap backup storage. ATM I have servers around the world that back up to each other. As you can imagine this is very unwieldy and hard to manage. The majority of these servers are running Windows Server 2012 R2, so I am looking to use Windows Server Backup.

For this, I am looking for around 300GB - 750GB storage (with the ability to expand it later). If someone can offer a sort of NTFS hosting service that would be fine, otherwise does anyone have any idea for a VPS that would do the trick.

Looking for a VPS that is as cheap as you can do it.

Thanks
Harry

Comments

• What is your budget for this? We have cheap enough dedicated servers that will meet this requirement as well as raw storage.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

My budget is as low as you can go. I do not need CPU or RAM, but a moderately good network would be nice.

Bump! Budget is 20 dollars or lower, if you can

• vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2015

If you looking for Netherlands storage..we can make it

750GB @ $20/m

Raid 1 Windows storage

• SadySady Member

Not sure what location dacentec have, but look at their current promos & you won't have to think about whether to get or not :)

Thing is, something like a KS1 would do, but I dont need the RAM but I want a faster network. Can anyone do something like that please

• @Sady said:
    Not sure what location dacentec have, but look at their current promos & you won't have to think about whether to get or not :)

Lenoir, North Carolina.

• NomadNomad Member
    edited May 2015

@Hawc, get an Online.net dedi. It's 500gb, in between your range. You can install Windows on it following @Joodle's guide and network is way better than OVH.

Thanked by 1BlazeMuis
  • @hawc - Dual L5420, 8GB, 500GB disk, 5TB transfer on GE $20/month

• @MarkTurner said:
    hawc - Dual L5420, 8GB, 500GB disk, 5TB transfer on GE $20/month

Thought that ran out

• @TinyTunnel_Tom - Monday there will be another ~100 units in stock for immediate delivery.