Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LA & NY colocation with low cross/inter connection fees
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LA & NY colocation with low cross/inter connection fees

gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

Hi Gals and Lads

We are looking for Los Angeles and New York colocation (1/2U) with low cross-/inter-connection (to ISP and IX when possible) fees.

Cheers

Peter

Comments

• tomsfarmtomsfarm Member
    edited May 2015

Los Angeles I would suggest Globalfrag not sure on their policy regarding your requirements. cross connect in Coresite LA2 is $300m/o

• Sent you a PM.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2015

Maybe ask @ItsChrisG ?

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

I'm not sure there's any low cost cross connects to the local IXs in those locations, but I could be wrong. If you want to get to Any2, you almost have to be in CoreSite. Talk to Telehouse about the NYIIX.

• ItsChrisGItsChrisG Member
    edited May 2015

@gbshouse

Which ISP's and IX's? I'd like to see about working with you in Los Angeles.

Have access to 600 W 7th (DRT - Equinix, TelX, etc), 624 South Grand (1 Wilshire, Any2Exchange, CoreSite, etc), 530 W 6th, 707 Wilshire, etc!

Can provide you with VLAN 10GE/40GE or dedicated cross-connects over your own fiber pairs (dark fiber).

Thanks!

• @gbshouse - Are you trying to pickup transit providers, public peerings or private peerings? We have quite a widespread VLAN service in LA so you can interconnect with us with 10GE/40GE then buy VLANs across our infrastructure. You pay your colo provider to get a pair of fibres to us then we charge you per VLAN per month. It works out a lot cheaper but unless you have diverse connections onto two of more of interconnect points you are reliant on a single connection.