Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Somebody that know exactly what 4 batteries Diesel DZ7127 and Diesel DZ7314 watches use?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Somebody that know exactly what 4 batteries Diesel DZ7127 and Diesel DZ7314 watches use?

myhkenmyhken Member

Somebody that know exactly what 4 batteries Diesel DZ7127 and Diesel DZ7314 watches use? (Big Daddy / Big Daddy 2.0 - 57mm watches - four clocks in on watch)

I have just bought them, and since Norway is a very expensive country, and it's normally $20-25 to change ONE battery, I don't want to think of the price changing four batteries.

I have found this set on the Ebay... Still it's over $22 for one set, I'm sure I can buy it cheaper then that one and one.

The only battery I know is in the watches is: SR920SW. But the three other is a mystery. I have search and search, and I can't find a little hint about what type of batteries they use. Nothing in the manual.

Do anybody know anything about this? Not a VPS question, but I really need help.