Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPSes with 10 to 20 IPv4 addresses each
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPSes with 10 to 20 IPv4 addresses each

Hi,

I'm looking for VPSes with 10 to 20 IPv4 addresses each -- since I get asked this all the time, it is not for spamming and you are free to block port 25 incoming/outgoing if you like :) They are being used for a proxy service that I'm developing. If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know or if you are a provider and can give me more information, I'd love that as well.

Thanks.

Comments

• cociucociu Member

your budget ? we can offer this

• zionvpszionvps Member

I can provide you one with 10 IP's, 4GB RAM, 2 cores and 100GB HDD for $50/m. 100MB/s un-metered bandwidth

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2015

We can do 20 ips unmetered 2gb memory 2 cores $25 per month.

• cociucociu Member

10 IP's, 2GB RAM, 2 cores and 30GB HDD for $25/mo located in Romania if you are interesed PM

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

We can do this, feel free to open a ticket at http://krkn.pw/contact with your full requirements, and we will issue a quote for you.

Regards, David.

• doverlanddoverland Member
    edited May 2015

Does it matter to you if your IP addresses are in a contiguous network or are you hoping for them to be spread across /24's or... ? i.e. a /28 would give you 13 usable IP's in the same network

As well, you should probably let us know what your spec requirements are, geography requirements, budget... a few more details would help out in the precision of any offer.

• What are your requirements other than 10 IPv4?

• @omegablue IPv4s and IPv6s available as required, DDoS mitigation, KVM, location CA. Feel free to PM if interested, thank you

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

I can do any VPS offer from my website with $2 per extra IP.

• Thanks for all the replies so far -- I've contacted a few of you. Just to answer a common question on resources:

4GB of ram, 10GB of hard drive, dual or quad cpu ... it's not a high bandwidh thing by any means so a few hundred GB a month should be plenty.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2015

We can do this on our VD8 plan(price shown on final payment screen):

VDR 8:

8GB RAM

70GB SSD

4000GB Bandwidth

10 IPs

Located in Seattle

$14 per month

Order

Use Promocode: LAUNCH for 41% off any plan on our website.

You can divide these resources up into as many servers as you choose. Or a single server.

• Hi,

ClamHost can do this for $1.5 per IP with DDoS Mitigation from $4m/o

http://clamhost.com/

• godtorgodtor Member, Host Rep

Hello,

we can do 1$ per IP, unmetered bandwidth & ddos protected.

KVM Virtualization: https://www.lcsnet.eu/vps-vds-dedicated/kvm-hosting

VMWare Virtualization: https://www.lcsnet.eu/vps-vds-dedicated/vmware-hosting

• qhosterqhoster Member

We can do this many and more IP addresses in 9 locations.
    You can email sales at QHoster dot com with your requirements.

• AICAIC Member

@omegablue said:
    Thanks for all the replies so far -- I've contacted a few of you. Just to answer a common question on resources:

4GB of ram, 10GB of hard drive, dual or quad cpu ... it's not a high bandwidh thing by any means so a few hundred GB a month should be plenty.

We can offer you the same offer with kvm vps's. we have an offer of $1 for first month to test and review the vps performance.

feel free to contact us through live chat or ticket. https://aivpshostig.com

• jason25jason25 Member

Xeon X5560 4 Cores 4GB RAM . 100GB HDD 24 Ips $49.90 /month - datacenter LA Coresite

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

As long as you don't mind mail ports being blocked and your users are not going to be doing anything that is going to generate abuse reports then I can offer:

Xen PV or HVM

4GB Ram
    More Disk space than you need.
    4 Cores (equal share)
    gbit
    10 IP4 

€25.00 p/month

UK or NL.

Or I can offer you a dedicated server in NL:

X3210 or better
    4GB Ram
    2 x 160 GB HDD
    100mbit unmetered
    10 IP4

€35.00 p/month

• lifehomelifehome Member
    edited May 2015

@key900 said:
    We can do 20 ips unmetered 2gb memory 2 cores $25 per month.

Interesting offer, any test ips? And what's the location?
    Also it's out of stock (all of them), any restock window?

• jcalebjcaleb Member

cheapest should be multiple xvmlab boxes

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@lifehome said:
    Also it's out of stock (all of them), any restock window?

Seattle location, please pm we can check if there is any stock left, new location will coming up soon in Dallas as well.

• WilliamWilliam Member

W2 Consulting offer:

4GB RAM
    100GB HDD
    5TB Traffic
    /24 IPv4 (256), /47 IPv6 (2x /48)
    Quebec, Canada
    100$/month