Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fake PayPal Email Alert Warning
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fake PayPal Email Alert Warning

fitvpnfitvpn Member

Got email today about unusual activity on my PayPal account, and link to unlock account. Just fake. Did someone got same emails?

centroesfera.cl/PayPal/update-your-information/service/costumer/information/check/97fd5f2c07bd6eb67e6f6b0b6ce02820/index/web/54d7c6a9589796399f5c2cf38a83fed2/login.php

BTW: Do not enter your details. Have fun. :)

Comments

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Just standard spam - just report and mark as junk.

• well guess your computer will probably be infected by now, these mail come with malware

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

century1stop said: century1stop

I check link with VirusTotal before follow and post, link clean. They only wants your PP details

• getvpsgetvps Member

Blank page here,i can not insert my informations xD

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

Welcome to world of spam! I have no shortage of such shitty mail in my spam box :v

• getvpsgetvps Member

@adxn , you work at Symantec , who has courage to spam you? -_-

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

getvps said: @adxn , you work at Symantec , who has courage to spam you? -_-

random fake dating sites!!

• @adxn said:
    random fake dating sites!!

Lucky, I get the Nigerian prince emails.

• getvpsgetvps Member

Thanked by 2mehargags Sotos
  • fitvpnfitvpn Member

Just wondering, why PayPal still not want add 2-step verification feature..

• getvpsgetvps Member

@fitvpn said:

Beacouse it is quite safe, this scamers wants your credit card not paypal account..

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

not first time, our spam folder is full up with random crap.

• @getvps said:

Approved.

Thanked by 1getvps
  • fitvpnfitvpn Member

getvps said: Beacouse it is quite safe, this scamers wants your credit card not paypal account..

Which idiot uses credit card online our time, there many prepaid debit cards. I can even send you my card number for example but you nothing to do without my permission. :) Also 3D secure option exist PayPal easiest way to hack and drop money to someone else in seconds.

• getvpsgetvps Member

LoL ! Yes yes, when everybody will use prepaid cards and 'token' protected , mails like this will not be seen..

• ATHKATHK Member

Forward the entire email to [email protected]

They do look into these things if you actually report them.

• @fitvpn said:

PayPal already has two step verification. I got it setup with my PayPal account. There is the PayPal security key device you can get for about $30 or have a 6 digit code sent to you via SMS.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

ub3rstar said: ub3rstar

Ah yes 30$ toys for US folks.. Why not use SMS for free as other payment providers in Europe.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • fitvpnfitvpn Member

Now this site blocked by Firefox and AVs Looks like folks report already