Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

alternatives to bitninja.io
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

alternatives to bitninja.io

hi all,
i have about 8 small VPS and i really like the idea of bitninja.io and what they offer. but it is o expensive for me for my 8 VPS, as they are all for personal stuff and i don't have any money to spare. So was wondering anyone knows any alternatives to them that offer something similair. i know they do offer a free service but it dosn't do much

Thanked by 1supervisor

Comments

• This might cover some stuff for you on the free plan, but it's mostly meant for configuring & managing a box for PHP sites; https://serverpilot.io/

• pablobpablob Member

nahh that looks to be nothing like what i am after. i am just after server security as i don;t actually run websites on these servers.

• pablobpablob Member

shame as i though there might be some out there as seems like a good product to have, but i can't find any other decent ones.

• do you realize that all that bitninja offers, you can do it alone, right ?

• pablobpablob Member

i do have a fair bit of stuff setup myself, but i like their acive ban/grey listing from their honeypots. and a few other things they offer

• @pablob said:
    i do have a fair bit of stuff setup myself, but i like their acive ban/grey listing from their honeypots. and a few other things they offer

I wouldn't use that at all. I can't still understand why they've developed all application in php. Alternative would be blocklist.de

• Hey @pablob, I am Viki from bitninja.io, I've just sent you a private message with a special offer ;)

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Nice fake counter on site :) What they do in reality?`

• Thank you :) The real number would be much bigger, maybe it would seem unbelievable for some people. Feel free to try bitninja ;)