Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server Europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server Europe

Die_QuelleDie_Quelle Member
edited May 2015 in Requests

Hello Guys,

can you offer me:

Virtualization ready CPU (like i7 3770?)
8-16GB of RAM
2x3TB RAID1
100mbit/s connection
minimum of 10tb bandwith
Location Europe
2 IPs

Budget 30€/m

I know there are these Hetzner Servers but they are hard to get and mabye some of you can offer me something similiar.

Comments

• FrecyboyFrecyboy Member
    edited May 2015

Servdiscount

Edit: although no 3tb hdds

• OVH : (I dont like their panel that much, but its still a good offer

With 2x3tb I would take it, but there are these setup fees :|

• @Die_Quelle it would be very hard to beat those offers for 30 €.

Thanked by 1Die_Quelle
  • earlearl Member

Just saw Hetzner have a i7 3770, 32GB RAM, 2x3TB Disk and it's currently at 31.09 euros.. seems to be available so not sure why you say its hard to get

https://robot.your-server.de/order/market

you can add up to 3 ips at 0.84 euros each per month

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

earl said: Just saw Hetzner have a i7 3770, 32GB RAM, 2x3TB Disk and it's currently at 31.09 euros.. seems to be available so not sure why you say its hard to get

Yeah not hard to get, but OP is probably German so 19% higher prices because of VAT

Thanked by 1Die_Quelle
  • earlearl Member
    edited May 2015

@4n0nx said:
    Yeah not hard to get, but OP is probably German so 19% higher prices because of VAT

Does he not have to pay for VAT regardless if he is looking to get a server in EU?

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

earl said: Does he not have to pay for VAT regardless if he is looking to get a server in EU?

no I think it depends on where he lives. Citizens of the EU pay VAT, not exactly sure why.. must be some elaborate scheme of the EU to minimize tax evasion of big companies.

• Hetzner "Not Available" ??? strange... their stocks are plenty compared to OVH, even on the discounted reused ones... ofcourse unless you are looking for a dedicated for less than 10 bucks :>

• Die_QuelleDie_Quelle Member
    edited May 2015

Yes. I live in Germany and the prices are bit higher:

If I pick one with HWR is there a bit more performance because the OS is not under load ?

I'd like to use them as proxmox host. I once got a EX40 and with 8 machines I got a bit IO wait...

I search something directly for 30-33€ because these machines at 30€ are really hard to get for me.

• earlearl Member

@Die_Quelle said:
    I search something directly for 30-33€ because these machines at 30€ are really hard to get for me.

Search by RAM instead of price point. The one I pointed out has 32GB of RAM compared to your search which is only 16GB.. Another member also pointed out if you search for ECC you might find some E3's

• Falco33Falco33 Member

@Die_Quelle said:
    Yes. I live in Germany and the prices are bit higher:

If I pick one with HWR is there a bit more performance because the OS is not under load ?

I'd like to use them as proxmox host. I once got a EX40 and with 8 machines I got a bit IO wait...

If you use HWR you will definitely get more performance. Depending on the RAID level, you could either choose performance over redundancy.