Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

10$ FREE - Use today on your already created DigitalOcean account!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

10$ FREE - Use today on your already created DigitalOcean account!

getvpsgetvps Member
edited May 2015 in Providers

BEFORE USING 10$ CODE , TRY "^PrConf40" , CAN BE VALID FOR 40$ PROMOTION

Use PromoCode 'ALLSSD10' for 10$! ( 01May 2015 )
With this you recive 10$, ' Promotional Credit from Google Adwords SEM Campaign!

Confirmation: http://getvps.ninja/2015/05/digitalocean-coupon-may-2015/
Have fun!

Comments

• Seems like it won't work for everyone.

• Rob92Rob92 Member

Got the same thing here, no dice :/

• getvpsgetvps Member

:| I tested it 10hours ago and working , i can post screenshot. Please write if still working for someone!

• getvpsgetvps Member

:/

• john564john564 Member
    edited May 2015

worked for me.. thanks..
    (EDIT: I never used any promo code before, first time to use promo code)

goto Billing and add promo code

• manlivomanlivo Member
    Incorrect Promo Code! 
    Sorry, this promo is not available for your account at this time.

it doesn't work for me

• Not working here.

Incorrect Promo Code!

• getvpsgetvps Member

I never used one coupon code on my account,and i pay to DO from 2013, maybe for members like me working?

• manlivomanlivo Member

@getvps said:
    I never used one coupon code on my account,and i pay to DO from 2013, maybe for members like me working?

Correct, Only works if you haven't used a promo code before.

• edanedan Member

Thanks, worked for me.

• @getvps said:

In that case, you could have probably used the $40 promotion instead of this one.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • getvpsgetvps Member
    edited May 2015

@joelgm said:
    In that case, you could have probably used the $40 promotion instead of this one.

Trust me, i tryed a lot of coupons and all expired/deleted. This is first working coupon for me! :)

• vpssamyvpssamy Member

@getvps - you are a busy opener

• getvpsgetvps Member
    edited May 2015

@vpssamy said:
    getvps - you are a busy opener

I dont understand. If you say about my edit is beacouse some users says is available another old 40$ coupon and i dont want to use this new 10$ coupon and unvalidate 40$.

• Incorrect Promo Code! Sorry, this promo is not available for your account at this time.

For both codes. :(

Cheers!

• JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran

from their ToS:
    5.9 Only one promotional code is permitted per customer, and may be redeemed only by “new users,” defined as users who are within 30 days of launching their first Droplet.

Thanked by 2getvps manlivo
  • cassacassa Member

@getvps Please remove the image from your sig

• getvpsgetvps Member

@cassa said:
    getvps Please remove the image from your sig

Now is better? :)

• cassacassa Member

@getvps said:
    Now is better? :)

Yep

Thanked by 1getvps
  • spammyspammy Member

Good way to spam useless info with your affiliated link:

www.digitalocean.com/?refcode=dd904101880f

• JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran

its the 3rd world way!

• getvpsgetvps Member
    edited May 2015

@spammy said:
    Good way to spam useless info with your affiliated link:

www.digitalocean.com/?refcode=dd904101880f

"Go to DigitalOcean. < Is my affiliate link" is not fair enough? :)

EDIT: Affiliate link removed completly.

• SpeedyKVMSpeedyKVM Banned, Member
    edited May 2015

This site should be renamed to "gaming digital ocean credits and referrals" or "how many DO credits can I use without paying them anything" or "my life revolves around DO coupons and credits" or "I love taking advantage of someone's good will to let me try a product and then milking that as much as I can."

(in reference to the people on here that seem to never actually pay DO a dime (ref previous comments yesterday about adding card on file, adding coupon, removing card on file attempts and such).

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Incero said:
    This site should be renamed to "gaming digital ocean credits and referrals" or "how many DO credits can I use without paying them anything" or "my life revolves around DO coupons and credits" or "I love taking advantage of someone's good will to let me try a product and then milking that as much as I can."

>

Suggestion: Wable credits?

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

You realize the links on the forum have rel="nofollow" attribute added, right?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@perennate still counts towards the affiliate balance ;).

• getvpsgetvps Member

Yes people, you just like trolling , affiliate for digitalocean in one site full with experts..and seo on nofollow :)) is fine, i'm rich!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@getvps said:
    Yes people, you just like trolling , affiliate for digitalocean in one site full with experts..and seo on nofollow :)) is fine, i'm rich!

We FUCKING LOVE TROLLING

• @Incero said:

(in reference to the people on here that seem to never actually pay DO a dime (ref previous comments yesterday about adding card on file, adding coupon, removing card on file attempts and such).

You mean like offering credits "for life" and then changing your mind and making them all expire in a year?

Thanked by 1rm_
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited May 2015

Wait - There are paying DigitalOcean users? I thought the whole business model was to provide free services, build a large user base and then sell out. Not? ;-)