Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need .NET Domain $0.99 - 1 Year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

raysmtaraysmta Member

( Tyfus-Racers.net )

Comments

• I'm not sure what do you mean? Are you asking someone register this domain for you at 0.99?

• Yes, just for 1 year.

• A bit like an offer.

• BK_BK_ Member

@raysmta - I don't necessarily understand what you're asking for (as in how asking someone to register a domain for you is an offer), but hopefully the following helps:

You can register a $0.99 .net domain at http://www.networksolutions.com/ with the discount code: NCDISC0040 (on the checkout screen click Redeem Offer Code).

I have never used Network Solutions, but it seems as if they've got what you're looking for.

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

@BK_ said:
    raysmta - I don't necessarily understand what you're asking for (as in how asking someone to register a domain for you is an offer), but hopefully the following helps:

You can register a $0.99 .net domain at http://www.networksolutions.com/ with the discount code: NCDISC0040 (on the checkout screen click Redeem Offer Code).

I have never used Network Solutions, but it seems as if they've got what you're looking for.

Avoid network solutions, they are just as bad if not worse than 1&1. You'll end up paying $30 dollars instead of $0.99.

• So are there any suggestions?

• What will you do with that domain?

• Forward it to my website? :p
    Probably 'A' Forward or DNS or something.

• and you cant afford .99 cents? dont think you need the domain either than

• IshaqIshaq Member

raysmta said: Forward it to my website? :p Probably 'A' Forward or DNS or something.

Freenom.com

• Freenom.com $0.99 ?