Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloud3K: $6 for 1GB for our 6-YEAR ANNIVERSARY. SSD Powered.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloud3K: $6 for 1GB for our 6-YEAR ANNIVERSARY. SSD Powered.

vdnetvdnet Member
edited September 2012 in Offers

Cloud3K is a new subsidiary under RockMyWeb & Subsidiaries. We have designed a platform that makes it easy to buy servers for cheap and upgrade them as needed. Cloud3K maintains servers in four datacenters across the USA.

RockMyWeb is celebrating our six year anniversary and offering incredible discounts on our already low-priced cloud servers.

What are cloud servers?

Cloud servers feel just like a VPS or dedicated, but provide extra features such as high availability and load balancing. Our cloud servers run VPSGrid, a custom platform for Virtuozzo-based systems. From your end, you will not notice a difference except for better uptime and performance. On the backend, however, VPSGrid does the following:

1. Creates a live backup of your server ensuring data will not be lost in the event of hardware failures.
2. Monitors servers for downtime and uses the live backup in case of failure, protecting your server from long periods of downtime.
3. Balances load between physical servers making sure you have the available CPU and RAM your server demands!

Upgrades

First you must order a package, below, to create your virtual server. Then you can instantly add or remove upgrades using our control panel. Upgrades are charged daily but prorated hourly so you only pay for what you need at the time. If you expect lots of traffic, you can go to the control panel and instantly boost your server.

RAM/CPU Upgrade: 512MB RAM + 500MHz Guaranteed CPU

$3.50/month (11.7 cents per day)

Disk Upgrade: 25GB Disk + 30 IOPS

$3.50/month (11.7 cents per day)

Base Packages

We offer two base packages. Our Private Cloud Server is our low end box service starting at just $5.95 with our special! If you need more, you can always upgrade to our vDedicated package or add RAM or Disk space on the fly through our control panel.

Private Cloud Server

1GB RAM
50GB Disk Space
4-CPUs Burstable
$7.95 / mo ($5.95 with SIXYEAR coupon)

We offer packages in our four datacenters including the Chicago, New York, and Las Vegas areas.

http://www.cloud3k.com/servers.php

Special

Using the SIXYEAR coupon on the order form will save you $2.00/month on any of our packages on http://www.cloud3k.com

High Performance

Dedicated CPU: We give more dedicated and burstable CPU than any provider with similar pricing.

SSD Powered: Our servers use a RAID10 cached with SSD for high performance reads and writes. Our servers are geared to handle 1000s of IOPS as compared to a single hard drive which can only handle 100.

Try us out: I guarantee our servers will outperform any host in the same price range.

Test our Network

You can find test IPs and files on our web site under each location details at http://cloud3k.com/locations.php

Use our speed test tool to test your home connections to see which datacenter is the best for you: http://cloud3k.com/speedtest.php

Contact us today using our contact form if you have any questions! Feel free to PM me.

Comments

• I'd recommend these guys, pretty awesome support and network. Tried them out and the server ran great.

Thanked by 1vdnet
  • They are the reason we have come so far. They have helped us get our hold in the market.

Thanked by 1vdnet
  • Yup, I have one server and it works great.

Thanked by 1vdnet
  • wlsiewwlsiew Member
    edited October 2012

I have one in Las Vegas as below: -

wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -O - -o /dev/null|bash

CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU L5420 @ 2.50GHz
    Number of cores : 4
    CPU frequency : 2399.781 MHz
    Total amount of ram : 1024 MB
    Total amount of swap : 0 MB
    System uptime : 16 min,
    Download speed from CacheFly: 51.0MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Atlanta GA: 4.52MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Dallas, TX: 11.9MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 9.77MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, London, UK: 8.24MB/s
    Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 268KB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 7.51MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 27.2MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 33.5MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 11.5MB/s
    I/O speed : 143 MB/s

• client error? i can't access to buy any thing, nginx show connection time out