Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IP/VPN or VPS with residential IP based in USA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IP/VPN or VPS with residential IP based in USA

Hello. I am looking for vps with 1gb ram, and 1-2 cores, or VPN/SOCKS5/HTTP proxy based in USA with residential IP. I have searched this on google, but I found only 2 companies with this type of service.
I don't have a specific budget, but I think my maximum for vps is $50, and proxy $25, but I am open for discussion.
Thanks for reply.

Comments

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2015
    • Missed residential IP part, I apologize.
  • I've seen this topic, but only one company showed their offer here, and this is a company thread. That's why I made a new one to negiotiate with someone. :)
    It can be of course SOCKS5 proxy also, but it must keep stable and same IP all the time.
    Thanks

• bersybersy Member
    edited April 2015

OK :)

• Thanks what I've said, I saw this thread but there is a promo only of one vpn/s, and one free vpn, but nothing more of that. Waiting for something, which I haven't seen before. ;)

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

I think you can try Century Link Cloud (Savvis) I tested some of their zones and the IPs were allocated through AS3561.

This might be suitable for a residential IP unless you are looking for Comcast, Verizon, Time Warner etc..

• Do you have any example of this IP?

• AICAIC Member

@findoutmyplace said:
    Do you have any example of this IP?

Do you need the vps along with vpn services enable ?

• It can be separate, it can be along.
    The main thing is to have a residential IP on vps.[of course not banned on blacklists]

• still looking

• I don't think you can find a "residential IP" vps provider as majority of them do purchase IP blocks and none of them are using normal residential connections. But with some digging there could be few providers.

But I strongly suggest to think twice before going long term with them. Most of them could be summer hosts.

• Ok, but what about proxy servers?

• Proxy servers 70% yes. But I'm outside USA. So I couldn't suggest you anything.

• As I've written before. I can also buy a proxy server or socks with residential IP.

• You won't likely find any provider with residential ip's as like one said above I and ever other provider buy ip blocks so it is unlikely that any of us run our nodes or our business off of a residential connection.

• So for example how people who provides backconnect proxies has residential IPs?

• WilliamWilliam Member

You won't find anything like this here - Selling vicsocks clearly implies the user providing the proxy was hacked.

• desperanddesperand Member
    edited May 2015

Why are you need 1GB Ram?

32 / 64 ram for VPN is more then enough.

Check for:

• But are they residential?
    I don't need 1gb for proxy server, but Vps.

• Easy to do, I've got a ton through a service I pay for when I'm traveling. Any specific ISP you're looking for?

It sounds odd you want a residential IP, it's not impossible, just unusual.

• Any with common residential like comcast, At&t and many others.
    How much for one and what about expiration? Can I extend them?

• If you're looking for VPS's that are hosted at someone's house, you're not going to find any. If anything, you'll be lucky if where you get your VPS will even have a last-mile provider connection.

• KwiceroLTDKwiceroLTD Member
    edited May 2015

@findoutmyplace said:
    Any with common residential like comcast, At&t and many others.
    How much for one and what about expiration? Can I extend them?

You don't simply buy one. It's $300 for a year. Then you buy PPM (proxies per month), which is usually about $10 for a thousand. Don't expect to be doing fraud or anything on these, provider doesn't log anything but you never know who could be intercepting it. Sure it bypasses common "anti-proxy" filters, but it's by no means suggested if that's what you're trying to do.

• halczyhalczy Member

I do know a famous* VPN provider that use residential IPs with their servers in LA. It is intended for streaming Hulu as they now block some non-residential IP range. Not sure what op wants to do with the IPs though.

• edited May 2015
  • @techhelper1 said:
    If you're looking for VPS's that are hosted at someone's house, you're not going to find any. If anything, you'll be lucky if where you get your VPS will even have a last-mile provider connection.

I just added an example of VPS. I can also buy only proxy/socks/vpn, but IP must be virgin and residential.

@KwiceroLTD said:
    You don't simply buy one. It's $300 for a year. Then you buy PPM (proxies per month), which is usually about $10 for a thousand. Don't expect to be doing fraud or anything on these, provider doesn't log anything but you never know who could be intercepting it. Sure it bypasses common "anti-proxy" filters, but it's by no means suggested if that's what you're trying to do.

Okay, forget about VPS. I'm looking at the moment only for proxy/socks/vpn with virgin, residential IP. I wouldn't do ANYTHING ILLEGAL. Everything what I'll do will be maximum legal and not against law.

I've seen this, as I wrote before.
    I'm looking for other offer to compare.

• KwiceroLTDKwiceroLTD Member
    edited May 2015

@findoutmyplace

The screenshot I showed is a bunch of socks 4/5 proxies. No one is going to sell you a residential IP proxy knowing it could be used for illegal activity. On a contract signed I will sell you socks proxies with residential IP addresses.

Alternatively, vip72 has a ton of proxies, do be aware most are unlawfully obtained / hacked computers.

• Yes, but proxies in vip72 aren't stable at all.

• Bump