Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lowest ping you can get with VPN
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Lowest ping you can get with VPN

PinoyPinoy Member
edited October 2011 in General

I'm sure most of us here have a VPN installed on their lowendboxes. What is the lowest ping you can get on your VPN?

Mine is 100+

It doesnt matter what VPN software you use as long as its a VPN. :)

Comments

• It depends on the VPN location, not the VPN software.

• yes it depends the location and you location too

• Yes I know it depends on the location that's why I already said it doesnt matter what vpn software. I just want to know how low can you get.

• Well i can get lower that 1ms - to a server that is less than 20 meters from me.

Thanked by 1yomero
  • 200 ms to my BuyVM server :P

Thanked by 1Pinoy
  • dmmcintyre3dmmcintyre3 Member
    edited October 2011

With 21ms pings to my Hostigation VPSs in Rock Hill, SC, I get 22ms pings to another VPS there through my VPN to tiger.

• DanielMDanielM Member
    edited October 2011

I can get under 20ms with my evorack vps. My ISP does peer with redstation tho

• For a 100 ms there TS your connection is pretty good, granting that you are from Asia.

Pings delays are often attributed to the server hops and the relative distance to and from point A to B.

• @rds100 said: Well i can get lower that 1ms - to a server that is less than 20 meters from me.

U are the king

• How did we miss this spammer? He or she's been here before. (and now I can't find the post.)

edit: Actually I see on their profile page that they're banned. LEA, did they get banned previously or after this one?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

aprox. 40 ms, from Monterrey, Mexico to Dallas, TX