Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im looking for Singapore VPS DDoS Protected Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Im looking for Singapore VPS DDoS Protected Hosting

Specs :

2GB RAM
50GB HDD or 30GB SSD
1Gbit Port Speed
Low Ping latency in philippines
Good for gaming server

Comments

• IshaqIshaq Member

I don't think there is DDoS mitigation in Singapore, at least not for cheap.

• edited April 2015

i hope someone will give an offer

• DalekOfSkaroDalekOfSkaro Member
    edited April 2015

@dediserve are brilliant and they have a Singapore location. As far as DDoS mitigation, I think only they can clarify that.

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • they not offerring ddos protection

• We don't offer DDOS mitigation in Singapore at this time no.

• Sure, possible. Within reasonable pricing? No.

If you want protection in Asia you need a 4 digit budget and the mitigation will be 10G or even less.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Use non-ddos protected VPSs and save money..;)

• Use Cloudflare :)

• @dediserve said:
    We don't offer DDOS mitigation in Singapore at this time no.

Does that imply you have it in other locations?

• Yes, we have full mitigation on trial in Amsterdam at the moment. It's proved 'tricky' to get running 100% as we'd like but we're close to being happy enough to expand it to more locations soon

• @dediserve said:
    Use Cloudflare :)

@recreationgaming said:
    Good for gaming server

• @dediserve hi im looking for singapore location i hope soon you will have a singapore vps with ddos protection and good for game server

• recreationgaming said: singapore vps with ddos protection and good for game server

10Gbps/2M PPS in Singapore at $7/month? That'd be a super hot product, and probably sold out in minutes.

Thanked by 1recreationgaming
  • Hi @elohkcalb thats awesome offer i hope someone will offer that xD

• lifehomelifehome Member
    edited May 2015

@recreationgaming said:
    Hi elohkcalb thats awesome offer i hope someone will offer that xD

Have you found your server yet? I'm still looking for one similar since the delay of Dediserve :/

• @lifehome said:
    Have you found your server yet? I'm still looking for one similar since the delay of Dediserve :/

We opened in Singapore a while ago?

• imperioimperio Member
    ★ Anti DDoS IP - Premium Singapore Only

[*]Setup time is 24 hours. Requiring at least one of our Premium Singapore VPS.
    [*]Clean traffic has the same bandwidth and routes as our Premium VPS packages, except there is no Incoming PCCW routes (China ping might be higher). Additional clean traffic is $25/month for every 1000GB.
    [*]Blocking common tcp/udp flood, reflection attack such as DNS (53), NTP (123) and SSDP (1900) for up to 5Gbit/sec and 10Gbit/sec, depends on package. Attack with more than assigned capacity means 1 hour null.
    [*]5Gbit package does not block Layer 7 attack. For that, you need to use VPS iptables (some traffic still comes in) or add custom roles to our Hardware Firewall control and this is only available on our 10G package.
    [*]5Gbit without custom rules is priced at $250/month while 10G with custom rules is priced at $550/month. Order Now!

https://billing.indovirtue.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=26

• lifehomelifehome Member
    edited May 2015

@dediserve said:
    We opened in Singapore a while ago?

Singapore is good, I'm still using the service ;) But I still want Hong Kong ASAP, any ETA? Or will it by Mid-May?

Since my clients are jumping back to my old server(with HK-LoadBalance service) just because they want "Hong Kong" network, it's faster tho, to them. Especially some of them are quite sensitive to the ping/latency issues, "no packet loss should happen" is what they're thinking, insane huh?

EDIT: Actually, I'm waiting for the promotion. :p

• imperio said: imperio

Price is not LE. :)

• @MarkTurner got caught out on your fraud system. No idea why? Am away from home not by many miles tho??

• i never saw any ddos protection in Asia since 2010 up to 2015.

Goodluck with that!

(i think it depends on the different region factors in these countryes)

• @imperio i will use this for Ragnarok Game Server is this allowed to your hosting?

• imperioimperio Member

@recreationgaming

I am not the provider :)

I can suggest asking them directly.

https://billing.indovirtue.com/contact.php

• Hi, APC Hosting's Datacenter is located in Singapore and the hosting services are protected by DDoS detection and mitigation services. http://www.apc.sg/why-apc-hosting.php