Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brief Shared Hosting Review for Spaceweb.eu
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Brief Shared Hosting Review for Spaceweb.eu

Just a quick review of my brief experience with spaceweb.eu. I have been toying around with hosting my sites on my own vps for months but I can just not seem to get my dns/mailserver settings right so I decided to look for shared hosting. The sign up process with spaceweb was quick and easy and @ZweiTiger even helped me when I initially miss-spelled my first domain in the order. Set-up was instant and the custom Direct Admin theme they have is absolutely wonderful. As for speed I am hosting a pretty decent sized WordPress site and so far my speed test is consistently 2-3x faster than my last shared host experience. All in all I have not been with them that long but I don't see a lot of shared hosting reviews here since it is still a new offering on this board but I thought I would give a good review to a good provider.

Comments

• @thedarkfox said:

Thank you very much! :)

• You have change your server ip past week. please email your client next time because I use external dns. thanks.

• ehabehab Member

yep, i add +1 for spaceweb.eu because of uptime, cp is easy to work with and fast responses from ZweiTiger

• utamautama Member

how much traffic is your wordpress site?

• i have been with Spaceweb.eu for a little over a month, only hosting an tiny wp blog just now and i'm impressed with the uptime, the speed and the nice manners of ZweiTiger.

Keep it up @ZweiTiger

• ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
    edited April 2015

@Ryan22 said:
    You have change your server ip past week. please email your client next time because I use external dns. thanks.

Sorry about this problem. We announce this 1 month before this action happen. Actually i think you are use the interworx version as IP change affected only the interworx server, but no we offer interworx, only at HU side (spaceweb.hu) directadmin with litesppeed. Feel free to request the plan change.

We are plan the email option soon. Just as our system not supported for now. So sorry about this. Feel free to PM.

Anyway thank you all. @ehab @Scottsman

• @utama my site gets 2-300 daily visits.