Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hosted Piwik research
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hosted Piwik research

Hello LET,
I know that Piwik could be a heavy application to run next to your website and actually slow your website down. I also know that not many people are keen of Google Analytics and some actually block it. I'm doing a market research for a possible future company which would offer hosted premium Piwik statistics.
I'd be delighted if you could fill in my few questions:
https://runelaenen.typeform.com/to/NmjD9C

It should take less than a minute.

Thank you!
Rune

Comments

• n1kkon1kko Member

I use piwik to track 20 sites and run it on it's own 1gb VPS runs very smooth.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

As I offer the service already I wont answer your questions since I would probably not be thruthful in my answers.

Thanked by 1Lm85H4gFkh3wk3
  • vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

I never used Piwik but I filled in your survey.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Hello,

@mikho can provide you hosted piwik, I've heard his services are pretty good.

• souensouen Member

Filled your survey. However, my answer to the question on price would depend on what features/specs will be offered, so I ended up inserting a semi-random amount (based on current LE offerings) since there wasn't enough information to give a measured response.

Good luck with your venture.

• @joodle & @mikho both provide Piwik.

• Tried, but didn't get past the "How much will you pay" question. Accepts only digits it seems. Is it per month? Per year? A maximum amount? A desired amount? What currency? And most importantly perhaps, what does "premium" mean?

Anyway, good luck with it... :)

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • BradBrad Member

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    joodle & mikho both provide Piwik.

Ok.

Thanked by 1TinyTunnel_Tom
  • runelaenenrunelaenen Member
    edited April 2015

@MrGeneral said:
    Hello,

mikho can provide you hosted piwik, I've heard his services are pretty good.

I'm not looking to buy, I'm seeing if there's people looking for such services.

@sleddog said:
    Tried, but didn't get past the "How much will you pay" question. Accepts only digits it seems. Is it per month? Per year? A maximum amount? A desired amount? What currency? And most importantly perhaps, what does "premium" mean?

Anyway, good luck with it... :)

Per month. And with premium I mean managed (so you don't have any work with it) and fast (so your statistics really don't slow your site down)

@the others
    Thanks for filling it in

Thanked by 1MikePT