Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AWS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AWS

DanielMDanielM Member
edited September 2012 in General

Hi guys.

I amagine quite a few people signed up for the free AWS package some time ago. Just wondering if anyone had look installing cPanel or plesk? Once there installed here i just carnt connect to the panel itself.

Comments

• iptables -L

• DanielMDanielM Member
    edited September 2012

Plesk should configure iptables manually should it not?

I think it could be related to there NAT setup. Wonder if it's worth paying for a static IP.

• cPanel doesn't support NAT.

All your IPs will be f*cked up @DanielM, don't bother.

• @DanielM said: Plesk should configure iptables manually should it not?

I think it could be related to there NAT setup. Wonder if it's worth paying for a static IP.

Static ip's on AWS are free as long as they are in use, unless that has changed recently.

• @DanielM said: Once there installed here i just carnt connect to the panel itself.

CPanel uses a non-standard port (2082 or something?). Make sure you open it in the firewall in the AWS Console/from the API.

• @lbft said: CPanel uses a non-standard port (2082 or something?). Make sure you open it in the firewall in the AWS Console/from the API.

Yep that was one of the first things i checked.