Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is dediserve.com blocking you from support chat?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

is dediserve.com blocking you from support chat?

hi all,
i recently created an account with dediserve.com and i have noticed when ever i visit their website the support chat does not come up. Now if i go though a VPN and get a new IP it does come up, which to me seems like they have blocked me from their support chat. Which is weird, yes i have asked some questions on their support chat but nothing beyond simple support questions. So before i jump to conclusions and start to think about this provider again as a reliable provider for my clients, i want to know if anyone else has had this happen to them?
thanks.

Comments

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

I just visited their site and the support tab popped up.

They may not have blocked you, maybe its just a glitch? Can't say for sure though.

• I'd guess that you would only be blocked if it were for a good reason. If not you may have clicked the X to the chat so it just doesn't show anymore?

• yeah i see no reason why they would block me so i am going to assume they didn't for now. i'll try on another computer on this IP to see if it is something else my computer is doing. just found it weird that with a new IP it worked.

• Did you try logging out? I noticed some providers only provide a live chat for Sales inquiries (or none of their tech team is online) and while a client is logged in he usually needs a technical support rather than sales, so the live chat does not pop up.

• well i just talked on their live chat while through my VPN, and they confirmed that my IP was blocked. and i opened a support ticket to get more details on it. so i guess i'll find out soon why.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2015

Fingers crossed @pablob! Hope it resolves for you soon!

@dediserve

• all sorted. seems it was a error on their part

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • God to hear you got that sorted! Feel free to reach out if you need anything!