Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$5.91/mo ChicagoVPS [Windows 2008]<br>1 GB RAM | 40 GB SSD | 2 TB BW | 1 IPv4 + more offers inside
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$5.91/mo ChicagoVPS [Windows 2008]<br>1 GB RAM | 40 GB SSD | 2 TB BW | 1 IPv4 + more offers inside

earlearl Member
edited April 2015 in Offers

Hi, Got this in my email last night.. Don't see too many offers for Windows, so I thought I would share..
For questions pls. contact ChicagoVPS directly.

Coupon/Discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

Linux OpenVZ

• 1 GB Ram
  • 30 GB Storage
  • 2 TB BW
  • 1 IPv4 Address

Regular Price: $6.50

Sale Price:

$2.93 ( Save 55% WOW!)

Use Coupon: APRILLINUX

Order Now

Windows VPS

• 1 GB Ram
  • 40 GB Pure SSD
  • 2 TB BW
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • Windows Server 2008 R2 64Bit Standard.

Regular Price: $6.95

Sale Price:

$5.91 ( Save 15% WOW!)

Use Coupon: APRILWINVPS

Order Now

DDoS Protected VPS

• 1 GB Ram
  • 30 GB Storage
  • 2 TB BW
  • 1 IPv4 Address

Regular Price: $11.50

Sale Price:

$5.75 ( Save 50% WOW!)

Use Coupon: APRILDDOS

Order Now

All VPS is Located in

Buffalo, NY, USA

Test IPv4: 198.12.69.74

** I Have no affiliation with ChicagoVPS nor do I make commission from this offer.. purpose is just for sharing.**

Comments

• ClancomsClancoms Member
    edited April 2015

don't they only offer a trial license on their windows servers ?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Clancoms said:
    We offer a full licensed windows server on our hosting for only $6.00 month
    PM me if you want to know more.

I don't think you need to spam every thread with your services. This is about ChicagoVPS, not about Clancoms. Your post wasn't helpful at all, other than self-advertising.

Thanked by 1earl
  • earlearl Member

Im coming to the conclusion that there really is no etiquette in the hosting industry..

As I mentioned if anyone has questions pls contact cvps directly..

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @Clancoms said:
    We offer a full licensed windows server on our hosting for only $6.00 month
    PM me if you want to know more.

Nice one. You are hereby banned from offers for two months straight and I advise people to stay away from you.

Thanked by 1MikePT
    edited April 2015

@mpkossen said:
    Nice one. You are hereby banned from offers for two months straight and I advise people to stay away from you.
    lol ok everyone stay away from me please just stay away.
    ok im back i had to get up off the floor from laughing so hard it actually hurt my belly.
    ok so everyone it is official stay away from clancoms there a bad influence.

edited April 2015

@Clancoms said:

I hope you're aware that sort of attitude ruins your image.

It's not ethical to go to every thread and post your offers only to get sales, this is a forum where we all participate and contribute to. Coming to this thread that @earl decided to share and seeing your offer, definitely makes me go away. I think @mpkossen's decision was the best. I've read quite a few posts of yours today and noticed that you only care to post your offers. We should leave it there, though, and discuss ChicagoVPS's services/performance.

edited April 2015

@MrGeneral said:

and do you know that the only reason i hang out on here and troll like the rest of you is to pass time and that's the only reason and trust me there is a 1000 other ways i can pass time i could care less what you think of me or my company. you can judge me by my comments all day long and it won't hurt me or my company. the low ball prices this site brings to the market only hurts the industry we all love so much, it is just too bad all of you can't figure that out and get a spine and speak up about it. but then again most of you on here are resellers or just employee's of company's so you don't care about the damage sites like this do to the hosting world.

and as far as chicagovps services and performance well it sucks there the worst host i have ever used they lost my data more times than i care to think about the best decision i ever made was to get away from there hosting.
    now is there anything else you would like to talk about?.

edited April 2015

@Clancoms said:

and do you know that the only reason i hang out on here and troll like the rest of you is to pass time and that's the only reason and trust me there is a 1000 other ways i can pass time i could care less what you think of me or my company. you can judge me by my comments all day long and it won't hurt me or my company. the low ball prices this site brings to the market only hurts the industry we all love so much, it is just too bad all of you can't figure that out and get a spine and speak up about it. but then again most of you on here are resellers or just employee's of company's so you don't care about the damage sites like this do to the hosting world.

and as far as chicagovps services and performance well it sucks there the worst host i have ever used they lost my data more times than i care to think about the best decision i ever made was to get away from there hosting.

If that's what you think about LET, then you should consider to stop participating here.

Edit: After reading your "edit" as well, you're simply arrogant/ignorant. Have a great day!

edited April 2015

@MrGeneral said:
    If that's what you think about LET, then you should consider to stop participating here.

like i said it pass's time.
    and it is not arrogant/ignorant it is saying it how it is. the truth hurts and that's all i say is the truth.

• @Clancoms said:

1) Learn how to quote. There's a 'Preview' button for a reason.

2) Discrediting yourself seems to be your business model. Good luck with that!

Thanked by 1MikePT
    edited April 2015

and thank you for your care, yes my business model is a good one, we are profitable gain new customers every day and provide a rock solid service to our customers with the best support in the business, so thank you. o and we are not RESELLERS we own our own infrastructure. so yes our Business model is sound.
    shall we keep this going? i got all day....

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@clancoms
    This rant stops now, one more reply from you in this thread that is remotly off-topic will render you a temp ban from the entire forum.

@earl the links has your tracking code from the email, might want to remove those.

Thanked by 1MikePT
    edited April 2015

so what do you consider as off topic ?

or will asking this be off topic?

• earlearl Member

Just to let everyone know, I did make an effort to find the direct link. Aside from windows, the other two offers seems to be a special sale which I'm unable to find on their site. So I left the code as is..

I apologize for all the ruckus this thread may have created.. and Thank's @mpkossen @mikho for your patience.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2015

@Clancoms said:
    so what do you consider as off topic ?

or will asking this be off topic?

Don't go there, if you don't know the difference then just stop posting.