Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows VPS Offer?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows VPS Offer?

Hi LET, i'm looking for reliable and affordable windows VPS. Location wise preferable have good ping to Asia. Spec would be min 1GB RAM, and with budget of $5-$7/m?

Comments

• Runabove. 2GB ram for $2.5.

That's the most affordable you can get for a Windows VM (despite its Trial Version of Win Server)

• I'm asked some days ago. Please check this thread.

• dobuzdobuz Member

urm, any link for the runabove 2GB ram for $2.5? couldn't seems to find it on LET. Will need to look at dediserv as well as winity.io.

• LV should have decent connectivity to Asia? If so, @Clancoms

Thanked by 1Clancoms
  • We can provide 3GB RAM for $17 usd/month
    Netherlands location, 1Gbps port. https://euservr.com/netherlands-1gbps-windows-vps.html

• @dobuz said:
    urm, any link for the runabove 2GB ram for $2.5? couldn't seems to find it on LET. Will need to look at dediserv as well as winity.io.

That plan from RunAbove has very low performance. If you're going to host some static websites, then go for it.

• @comXyz said:
    That plan from RunAbove has very low performance. If you're going to host some static websites, then go for it.

I use it for RDP purpose, and quite contrary it performs rather well, pretty quick actually. With only 1 Core, I am impressed.

• @dobuz said:

https://www.runabove.com/instances/sandbox.xml

Thanked by 1user123
  • @euservr said:
    We can provide 3GB RAM for $17 usd/month
    Netherlands location, 1Gbps port. https://euservr.com/netherlands-1gbps-windows-vps.html

So neither specs nor price are even close to what the OP requested... gg making a name for yourself as another one of the hosts who just spams every topic without reading.

Thanked by 2linuxthefish namhuy
  • tomsfarmtomsfarm Member
    edited April 2015

Hi,

ClamHost can offer you this for $7m/o with 1GB RAM KVM with DDoS Mitigation. our usual pricing is $11 per GB. Servers have RAID-10 HDD with L5520/X5550 CPUs soon we are upgrading every VPS Node to Dual L5640.

• clamhost said: ClamHost can offer you this for $7m/o with 1GB RAM KVM with DDoS Mitigation. our usual pricing is $11 per GB. Servers have RAID-10 HDD with L5520/X5550 CPUs soon we are upgrading every VPS Node to Dual L5640.

such old hardware why not E3's ?

• Check out our LEB offer - http://lowendbox.com/blog/stablebox-7month-1gb-windows-vps-in-three-us-locations-and-more/

Our LA location has decent latency to Asia. We also have looking glass online allowing you to easily check your (or others) latency to and from our network as well as download speeds.

PM me if you have questions.

Good luck!

• After being online for 6 months, now my instance at Runabove were rebooted. And I just remembered that it was a Sandbox lol

• hostnoob said: So neither specs nor price are even close to what the OP requested... gg making a name for yourself as another one of the hosts who just spams every topic without reading.

I have read the post. 3GB RAM windows vps for $17 is cheap. Maybe he can think about that. So made the reply.
    Why so angry? Is there any problem?

• ClancomsClancoms Member
    edited April 2015

@linuxthefish said:
    LV should have decent connectivity to Asia? If so, Clancoms

Thanks

we can offer a fully licensed windows VPS KVM
    2GB Ram
    60GB drive RAID10 space
    4 CPU core @ 3.5
    1Gbit Port
    $7 monthly
    PM me for more info

• dobuzdobuz Member

Guess what? signed up at runabove, before they even allow me to create any instances due to limited access, they suspended my account yesterday.

A follow up with support says it is wise to join their 'Unleash your power' program to get myself un-suspend where we required to submit a new ticket with our Official ID and provide a use case scenario with min 300 words what it will be used for.

I replied and said i will be running Sikuli scripts + bluestacks to automate some GUI actions, and will require a RDP for connectivity, and of course with my official ID attached. The 'unleash your power' to get verified ticket just got closed without any feedback from their team. Further follow up with their support staff said either i do not respect their TOS or the attached official ID is not accurate. Either one, the suspension is permanent now.

So unfortunate.. oh well! looks like i have to keep looking then..