Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DediCube - Los Angeles dedicated servers from $30 a month! - We accept AliPay!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DediCube - Los Angeles dedicated servers from $30 a month! - We accept AliPay!

Steven_FSteven_F Member
edited April 2015 in Offers

DediCube LLC is a premier provider of affordable dedicated servers. Founded in April of 2014, DediCube made the leap from reseller to owning its own hardware in 2015 after seeing rapid growth. Built with the belief of providing high quality customer services, DediCube is customer-centric. We have always prided ourselves in the quickness and efficiency of our support department. Join the DediCube family today!

Intel Xeon x3470

8 GB of DDR3 ECC RAM

1 x 2 TB Enterprise Hard Drive

10 TB on a 100 Mbps Port with a /29 IPv4

$30 a month!

Dual Intel Xeon L5520 - Out of Stock

8 GB of DDR3 ECC RAM

1 x 2 TB Enterprise Hard Drive

10 TB on a 100 Mbps Port with a /29 IPv4

$40 a month!

What is the DediCube Difference?

• 24x7 Technical Support by Experienced and Trained Professionals
  • Automated OS re-installations, bandwidth graphs, and server management from our billing panel!
  • We only use enterprise/server grade hardware in our servers!
  • All of our hardware is fully owned by DediCube LLC. No leases, no rentals, no reselling!
  • Chinese language sales and technical support translation assistance! (我们已有中文销售代表为您服务! 中文技术支持将在不久后推出!)

FAQ

What payment methods do you support?

Currently, we are able to accept payments via PayPal, AliPay, credit card, Bitcoin, and wire transfer. To pay via a non-PayPal method, please open a support ticket.

Where are your dedicated servers located?

All of our dedicated servers are located in Los Angeles, California at the premium 530 W 6th Street data center. You can ping our website to test out our network. We are in the process of looking into the launch of an east coast facility.

Are you a reseller?

No! We own all of our hardware! We do not lease, rent, or resell.

Do you offer DDoS mitigation?

At this point in time, we do not offer DDoS mitigation. If a DDoS attack is detected which affects the network, we will be forced to temporarily null route your server. Additional DDoS protection may be available as an add-on in the near future. Let us know if you would be interested in it!

Where are your support technicians located?

All members of the DediCube technical support team have at least a high school diploma and 2+ years of experience in the hosting industry. We have technicians in the United States of America and Australia, to provide true 24x7 coverage.

Can you provide support in any other language?

DediCube only provides technical support in English. Sales assistance can be provided via native Chinese (Mandarin) speakers.

What is enterprise/server grade hardware?

Enterprise/server grade hardware is hardware which is designed to run under consistent, 24x7 heavy loads. Desktop grade hardware is designed to be used eight hours a day, five days a week (8x5). Many budget dedicated server providers use desktop grade hardware to save money. Not DediCube! All hardware we use is designed for tough usage.

Do you provide any management for these servers?

All of these servers are self-managed. That means you, the client, are responsible for managing and maintaining all of the software on the server. We are responsible for making sure the network is up and available and that your hardware is replaced, should it begin to fail.

Comments

• There has managed with cpanel servers?

• @jason25 said:
    There has managed with cpanel servers?

These are self-managed servers and do not come with cPanel.

• @Steven_F said:
    These are self-managed servers and do not come with cPanel.

Ohh ok Thanks :)

• @jason25 said:

We do offer cPanel VPS licenses for $13 a month, but that does not include management of any sort.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Which DataCenter in LA ?

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Which DataCenter in LA ?

We're in 530 W 6th Street. I seem to have forgotten to include that little tidbit. O.o

• Intel Xeon x3470 8 GB of DDR3 ECC RAM 1 x 2 TB Enterprise Hard Drive 10 TB on a 100 Mbps Port with a /29 IPv4

is it possible to replace 1x2TB with 1x120GB SSD with same price?

• @Jazzy8999 said:
    Intel Xeon x3470 8 GB of DDR3 ECC RAM 1 x 2 TB Enterprise Hard Drive 10 TB on a 100 Mbps Port with a /29 IPv4

is it possible to replace 1x2TB with 1x120GB SSD with same price?

We do not stock 120 GB SSD's, sorry!

• @Steven_F said:
    We do offer cPanel VPS licenses for $13 a month, but that does not include management of any sort.

can be ready today?

IMPI available?

• No, we don't deploy servers over the weekend.

IPMI is not available. We keep IPMI on a private management network.

• test ip?

• test ip and test file?

• @Chalipa said:
    test ip?

@mycloud said:
    test ip and test file?

You can ping the website. There isn't a test file, but if you need, I can easily go make one. Just let me know!

• @Steven_F said:
    You can ping the website. There isn't a test file, but if you need, I can easily go make one. Just let me know!

That is fine. According to website IP, your are using Corporate Colocation Inc's ASN :)

• @mycloud said:
    That is fine. According to website IP, your are using Corporate Colocation Inc's ASN :)

Yes, we're currently using their network. We do plan on operating our own down the line, but I'm not making promises or comments until we start signing contracts on that. ;)

• Can bandwidth be upgraded to 20T on 1Gbps on yearly term? If it can be done, I might order one. I ask this since some providers (e.g. Delimiter) did offer the upgrade on yearly term :-)

• @nhocconan said:
    Can bandwidth be upgraded to 20T on 1Gbps on yearly term? If it can be done, I might order one. I ask this since some providers (e.g. Delimiter) did offer the upgrade on yearly term :-)

Open a ticket and we'll be able to get you a proper quote with all annual discount information factored in. Just let us know your exact requirements! ;)

• @Steven_F said:
    Open a ticket and we'll be able to get you a proper quote with all annual discount information factored in. Just let us know your exact requirements! ;)

OK, done :-)

• Ordered 1 ,how long provisioning time for x3470?

• zxbzxb Member

Is console access available?

• @robohost said:
    Ordered 1 ,how long provisioning time for x3470?

The x3470s should be up in the next 12 hours!

• @zxb said:
    Is console access available?

Not at this time.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

If there is no Console / IPMI, then how can I reload / reboot it ?

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    If there is no Console / IPMI, then how can I reload / reboot it ?

Our control panel provides OS reinstalls, power control, and a few other features. ;)

• Hi,which kinds of os do you provide?

• @yingchun said:
    Hi,which kinds of os do you provide?

It's a very big list. CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Proxmox, Windows, and a bunch more!

Thanked by 1yingchun
  • We only have an x3470 with 16 GB left (on top of our E3s!).

• Quantity limit reached. If possible, please select a smaller quantity.

What's that?

• @msg7086 said:
    Quantity limit reached. If possible, please select a smaller quantity.

We're sold out of x3470s and dual L5520s, however, we do have one x3470 with 16 GB left. If you're interested, you can shoot us a ticket. It's $40 a month.